𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

༻༺━━━━⁎∗

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

When my eyes blink open, I'm immediately aware of the empty space and the lack of arms wrapped around me. Something four days ago wouldn't have bothered me but how it's something I enjoy, not just enjoy but crave. I crave his arms around me and that feeling of being undoubtedly safe. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep on my own ever again.

I groan and lift my head up to the Alexa on my night stand and read the time, 12pm.

I guess the whole dying thing really takes it's toll on you, even a week later.

Although yesterday was exhausting.

I groan again and push myself off the bed and walk into my bathroom, turning on the shower and brushing my teeth while I wait for it to warm up.

I look at myself in the mirror with the toothbrush in my hand and stare at the nest I call hair.

I swear I don't move in my sleep so how the fuck does it go from being perfectly fine to looking like a maze for ants?

I'm going to have to lather it in conditioner and then straighten it.

I groan at the idea knowing how long it will take to just tame the mess on top of my head. I spit out my toothpaste and strip off my clothes before stepping into the steaming shower.

Yes steaming.

I'm 99% sure that this temperature is enough to summon satan considering this is how I imagine how hot it is in the deepest depths of hell but is it really a shower if your not borderline blistered and covered in burns by the end?

It takes over thirty minutes to just wash my hair in the shower and when I finally step out I no longer resemble a human but more a red, wrinkly baby potato.

Or one of satans decibels, use your imagination.

I wrap a towel around me and walk back into my room immediately walking towards my dresser and pulling out some clothes.

I towel myself dry before stepping into my picked out clothes and then dry my hair which takes far to long.

I have enough hair to make Bigfoot jealous.

It takes me an hour to dry it then straighten it, it's ridiculous.

Sitting down at my vanity, I apply mascara to my lashes and debate wether to apply anything else but I've made the mistake of already putting on my clothes and they're not cheap so I decide against it.

I should probably plan things out better in the future.

I stand up and look myself up and down in the mirror.

My now straightened hair reaching my chest, slightly hiding the golden hoop earrings I'm wearing. Along with a white turtle neck dress that looks like a sweater that reaches just before my knee with tan knee high boots leaving a small amount of skin but the most exciting thing.