𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕫𝔹𝕠𝕡

༻༺━━━━⁎∗

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Twelve days later, yes twelve days. It's been nearly three weeks since he left and I've been staying and Ivan and Eli's because I just can't bare to go into the apartment and look at all of Aidas things knowing I'll never see her again because I know Matt. He won't come for Christmas or thanksgiving. He'll do it all alone because he thinks that's the best way to deal with everything no matter how much we've tried to ram it in his head that it's not true.

He has us.

Well.

He had us.

I think I'm coping... but you ask anyone else that you'll get a very different answer.

They think I keep "snapping" which isn't true.

I mean I am, but no more then usual.

"Ivan I swear to lucifer, if you tap your foot on the floor one more time I'm making you an amputee the stealing your prosthetic leg." I hiss.

Okay, maybe I'm snapping a little bit but I'm just dealing.

I hear Eli scoff as he turns the car into the fire station while I cross my arms and and wait for him to park.

Apparently I have no aux privileges in this car at all and believe me I've tried.

It became such a routine just getting into Matt's car and connecting my phone without asking. He hated it but he never stopped me, not once. He complained but he never made any move to stop any of the songs I played.

"Your so aggressive for no reason." Ivan mutters and my eyes widen in shock.

"Excuse me!" I shout, leaning forward from the back seat and placing my head between him and Eli. "No reason!"

I have a reason, I have a few but one of them I refuse to talk about.

All the guys have tried to get me to talk about it but everytime it comes up I just shut it down but today I have more then one reason to be irritable.

"I came in this morning for breakfast but who ate everything in the house and forgot to go shopping. Who woke me up this morning with a loud ass speaker playing 'welcome to the jungle'? And then has to spend a fifteen minute ride listening to songs the kids bop version!" I yell and Ivan winces, covering his ears.

"I like the kids bop version." Ivan shrugs and I slap his shoulder with a groan.

"Truth hurts by Lizzo has been ruined for me!" I exclaim.

"It's suppose to be 'you could have had a bad bitch, non committal. Help you with your code red, just a little.' Not 'you could've had a good friend. Non committal. Help with your career just a little.' I mean what the fuck!" I shout.

Why he listens to kidz bop is a mystery to me. Then again he is a five year old trapped in a thirty year olds body so I guess it makes sense.

"Okay but the love on the brain one slaps." Ivan defends and I shake my head.