Chapter 3

We start walking out of the police station to Claudia's car

We start walking out of the police station to Claudia's car. Claudia unlocks her car and put Claire into her car seat. If you were wondering why Claudia has my baby's car seat in her car it's because:1 -she loves to spoil me and her God-daughter, 2 - she is technically the designated driver out of the two of us unless I'm feeling like driving, and 3-she my best friends so, she babysit Claire.

I climbed into the front passenger seat while Claudia climbs into the driver seat. "Clauds can we stay at your house for a while, just don't want to go back to the scene of the crime, aka my apartment. "
"Of course babe you don't even have to ask," says Claudia.

"When we get home, I'm going to run you a lovely rose bubble bath," She tells me. "Clauds u don't have to," I argue."No but u deserve it," she tells me. "OK but we have to have a Disney marathon," I tell her. "Deal," she agrees. She starts the car and drives off away from the police station.

"Claudia." I say I'm a whisper. "Yes babes," she says. "They took a blood sample and are running for DNA matches," I say. "Ohhh." she says knowingly. "Yes so this could mean I have a father or siblings," I say looking down at my hands. My mother never got the chance to tell me about my father or if I had siblings.

The car stops at the red light. She turns and took my hands into hers."Look at me." she ordered. I turn my head and looked at her. "Hunny this is your chance. You always wished you knew who your father was and plus I wont leave you. I will always be with you," she says and kiss my cheek.

"Thank you, I don't deserve you." I say while slightly smiling. "Bitch please, you stood up to that bully for me in the second grade and kicked his ass we made a promise that we will always stick to each other's sides, through thick and through thin." she preaches. "Through thick and through thin" I say in agreement. That was the day I became best friends with Claudia.

~flashback~

9 years ago
"Nora! Honeybee your going to be late!" my mother screams from downstairs. I ran down the stairs with my bag on my back.
"You ready" she asks. I nooded. "Ryan is in the car waiting come on" momma says walking out the front door. (Ryan is my stepfather) I walk out the basic white house. "Are you excited for this new school?" she asked after locking the front door. "I don't know" I tell her while taking the her hand, walking to the car. "Well, that's okay darling." Momma opens the back door, I get in and sit on the seat while mom buckels me in. Momma climbs into the passenger side of the car and we drove off.

~one drive later~

"We're here,"Ryan says. Momma climbed out and unbuckels me and I climb out. "Here you go honeybee" my mother says while handing my backpack to me "Thank you mama" I say sweetly. "Be good, " momma warned me. "Yes mama" I say while rolling my eyes."Ok bye kindo" Ryan gets to my level and fistbumps me and I fistbump him back. "OK, OK. Go now before you're late, " my mother says and kiss my cheek. "Bye!" I say while waving at them.

I turn around and entered the building. I got to class. Everyone was already there. I look and saw this girl with beautiful brown skin like rich chocolate, I knew I wanted her as my friend. I turn to look at the teacher. "Why don't you introduce yourself to the class" the teacher says politely. "Hello, I'm Eleonora Accardi. I'm 8 years old, I love puppies and cupcakes". I say in an overly sweet voice. "Well Eleonora, you can sit next to Julie." I look at the red head who is raising her hand. I went down and sit next to Julie. "hello" I greet. "Hi" she greets back. I sat down and played attention to the teacher

~Time skip to lunch~

I went to the playground. I saw a bunch of boys and girls crowded.

"Go back to Africa you black girl, " says the boy. "You don't belong her, " he says. "Who would like a black girl like you," he says to the girl. They say nasty things to the girl, punching and kicking her.

"Hey you poopheads, leave the girl alone!" I say as they turned to look at me. "~What you going to do about it New Girl. Tell the teacher? ~". one boy says.

I pushed him in the face. "That's what I will do" I said. "Don't you ever say such things to her again or to anyone of her skin tone or a girl of matter of fact. Don't come near her. Do even look at her. Also her skin beautiful and amazing. If I hear you bully her or other people again, you gonna deal with me. Got it?" I say as I over towering him, I'm a bit taller than him. I see all that confidence go a away. "You will not ask for forgiveness but beg not like you deserve it, " He nods. "OK now go on your knees and beg." he do so willingly.

"I'm so sorry, please please I beg for you forgiveness. You don't have to accept it. I am not one to tell you or anyone." he says as I helped the girl of the floor.

"Your forgiven but I will never forget" she says.

"Now go all of you anyoying children!" I shout at the boy and the children.

"Thank you" says the pretty girl, she is the same girl that's in my class. "No problem, I would have done the same to anyone who was in that situation" I say with a smile. She smiled back.

"I'm Claudia Hennessey, I sit at the back of the class," she says "As you know I am Eleonora, and I saw you when I came in, you have very pretty skin but your just as pretty in general". "aww thank you, you are just as pretty." she says to me "well thank you. Wanna be friends!". I ask her "Yes I would love to your friend!" she says in excitement. "It official we are friends now". OK promise me, through thick and through thin" I held my pinky up. "Through thick and through thin" she promised as she intertwined our pinkys.

~End of flashback~

That's how we became best friends. The girl I sat next to me, Julie, we also became friends and now we are still good friends. Along the way I made more friends, now we're all like a small happy but caotic family.

 Along the way I made more friends, now we're all like a small happy but caotic family

I lowkey prefer it like this..
Like more detailz ig..
Anyways yeah... I updated again Slayy wow..

Bye simps✨