1. चुपके से:- The Sneaking Out

Edited

Edited

⚜⚜⚜

'Open air is a luxury I can't afford.'

⚜⚜⚜

Being raised as a queen instead of a princess at my husband's house wasn't a bad experience. The world was kept on my feet, even before asked for it.

I was experienced motherly love but the lessons of life from my mother in law.

Never did I had a father who would make me sit on his lap and will hear to my imaginary tales but a father in law who took me to royal court every day.

Inspite of all I messed, every smallest demand of mine used to become the the command of king. But the luxury made me crave the simplicity and love, the life outside Chandra-mehal.

Getting ready daily and waiting for my husband wasn't entertaining at all. Listening to my friends talking about their husband, was depressing and mine had no clue.

My eyes were waiting for the man I never know how looked, my skin waited for the touch I never knew how feels, my nose waiting for the smelling my mind couldn't imagine, my ears dying to hear the voice of the man I last heard fifteen years back. My heart beating for someone, I wasn't aware cared about my existence or not.

" Yuvrani... are you sure we should do this?" Vimla asked for the thousandth time by now. Her face looked pale as she fidget with her fingers anxiously.

" Oh, God Vimla... I never knew I was befriended by such a coward." I said, removing my heavy earring and keeping in down on the dressing table.

" Oh my crown princess.. if we got caught, no one would say a word to you and I would be the one hanging in the middle of the city for risking your life.." Vimla tried to convince me, rather begging for her life.

" then don't come along..." I said, causally as if really don't matter.

Admiring my simple look in the mirror. I twirled around. The fibric of lightest I have ever worn with simple border. I wore smallest jhumka I have with my mangalsutra.

Wearing Vimla's saree wasn't a bad idea at all. I always wanted to see the city like a commoner. Maharaj had arranged a number of trips for me as I had always been keen to know more and more about our subjects and their way of living. But every time I was with heavy security, never fully enjoyed the city view.

There was something missing in my visits. That was freedom.

" Yuvrani Chandravali" Vimla said.

" Vimla nothing can stop me today and you know that. I have been planning this for the last month, I won't miss this chance. Even if cost my life." Determination filled in my eyes. "and I won't force you to come along."