CHAPTER 1 - THE LAST CHANCE

The Universe's Void.

A long, long time ago, there was nothing, until suddenly, a great light began to shine brightly out of nowhere. This light caused a great explosion in the infinite void, thus creating extraordinary beings, the Primordials.

• Waranakh (The Power)
• Troinah (The Life)
• Aiyantebhona (The Strenght)

These great beings created celestial bodies, and in them they created smaller beings called Titans and Gods, and each planet had its own pantheon

These great beings created celestial bodies, and in them they created smaller beings called Titans and Gods, and each planet had its own pantheon. The planet Greto, the great planet of the Greeks, began with its great Titans Cronus, Typhon, and Gaea, who gave birth to the Greek gods.
The planet Yggdrasil originated with the great Titan Ymir, who gave birth to god children. The planet Gíptus, the Egyptian planet that initiated the life of Ra. The planet Guarãn, which originated with Tupã. The planet Híng, where Brahma was born, originating thousands of gods.
Among many others.

However, the gods were not satisfied with being ruled by greater beings, so after 10,000 years of gaining strength, the Greek gods declared war against the Titans and the Primordials, which influenced the other planets, creating the Great Primordi...

However, the gods were not satisfied with being ruled by greater beings, so after 10,000 years of gaining strength, the Greek gods declared war against the Titans and the Primordials, which influenced the other planets, creating the Great Primordiomaquia.

The gods emerged victorious and thus created humanity. Each planet gathered their powers and created the great planet Earth, which prospered for almost 5 billion years. However, as each year passed, humans evolved and became increasingly close to divinity, but at the same time, they destroyed the world and the creatures that inhabited it. Today, in the year 2247, the gods gathered to discuss what will become of these beings.

The Great Hall Of Vallhala

— So, brothers, we are here today to decide how humanity will end: Armageddon, human destruction by the knights of the underworld troops. Apocalypse, the 4 evil horsemen will bring about the destruction of humans. Or Enreriah, the destruction of the planet through great plagues. — Said the great Norse god and judge of the Great Divine Council, Odin, in an authoritative tone.

He was wearing a white mantle, wine-red and golden armor, a large crimson helmet, and a scarlet cape. He sat on a grand throne, with white hair, skin, and a extravagant beard. To his right were Zeus, small with blonde hair and stunning blue eyes, with a large green cape and a peaceful yet powerful presence. Brahma, taller than Zeus by at least 7 heads, with brown hair and purple eyes, wore black clothing with red details, and most of his abdomen was uncovered since he liked to show off his muscles to everyone to see his enormous strength, he had blue skin and four arms. On his left were Tupã and Itzamná.