Poppy.

"Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?" I retort and she sneers at me.

"Chill out Devin, this is our little sister Relic" he says sounding reluctant to actually talk to her. Her face morphs into shock but she quickly covers it with a really bright smile.

"Oh, I didn't know, sorry for that, can we start over, I'm Devin?" She says extending her hand out for a shake, I eye it warily before I shake her hand.

"I caught your name already" I reply smugly. I don't like her, I don't like her one bit.

"Well, you guys can have fun here I gotta go navigate this place" I say and walk off without waiting for a reply from anyone.

I walk into the school and luckily for me, I see an office with a bold sign saying 'RECEPTION' I go straight in and accidentally forget to knock, the office is fairly big, there's a couch at the far end of it with. There's a huge desk with two seats facing each other in front of it and a desktop with alot of stacked papers on it and finally, a grim looking lady sitting behind the desk giving me a displeased look.

"Don't you know how to knock" she asks haughtily glaring at me from head to toe.

I just shrug at her and plop down on one of the two seats in front of her.

"I'm here for my schedule and stuff" I tell her. She stares at me for a couple of seconds probably contemplating on whether she should throw me out or not and I simply stare at her back.

"Name?" She asks.

"Relic Dinero" I reply and her eyes widen in shock and maybe even fear? while looking me.

"Are you sure?" She asks still confused making me roll my eyes, what is up with her.

"No it's poppy watermelon nice to meet you" I deadpan and she snaps out of her shocked state and glares at me.

She turns to her computer and types whatever and then rummages through the stack of papers on her desk, she hums once she's found what she's looking for and hands it to me.

"It has your schedule, your locker number and it's passcode." She explains and I nod my head in understanding.

"Cool, can I leave now?" I ask and she simply nods at me.

I stand up and walk out of the office. I look at the schedule and groan once I see geometry on my first period.

I look at my phone and try to navigate the map and after alot of searching and getting lost, I'm in front of the class almost twelve minutes late.

Just peachy.

I count to three trying to calm down my nerves but it doesn't work. I push the door open and the once active class immediately goes quiet as everyone turns to look at me.

I take a deep breath and walk in.

"Are you new here?" The exhausted looking teacher asks and I can hear the hushed whispers of the gossip hungry class and I nod my head.

"Well please introduce yourself before we continue the class" I turn to the class and every single idiots eyes are on me.

Just peachy.

"Umm... Hi, my name is Relic Dinero and I'm obviously new here." I say simply and look to the teacher who looks shocked.

"Anything you'd like to add?" He asks still In shock.

"No thanks" I say and walk off to find myself a seat while the rest of the class snicker.

There's just one vacant seat next to a timid looking girl and I slide in right beside her.