Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    008 detected that Jiang Xuan's darkening value had risen, and hurriedly turned around in circles.

    It's impossible for Lu Yuan to rush over now, otherwise it guarantees that Jiang Yao will take advantage of Lu Yuan's inattention and dismember himself!

    The boy picked up the phone tremblingly, the blade resting on his neck was cold, and his whole body began to tremble unconsciously.

    His intuition told him that the boy in front of him was really a ruthless character, and he might really kill them.

    Jiang Xuan squinted dissatisfied at the boy who was a little fussy, "What's the matter?" "

    She, she didn't answer the phone."

    "Oh?" Duo Duo's vigilance.

    From the corner of the eye, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the girl who had fallen into the corner of the wall, and said to Xie Yuan and the others: "Go back to the classroom first, and I'll take care of it here." "

    No! I said... can I just leave you alone? "

    Kan Lan was a little worried. There were so many people in these people, and Jiang Xuan was so weak that he really couldn't feel relieved.

    Jiang Ling's eyes turned cold, "If you don't go back, Meng Duoduo won't come."

    Kan Lan suddenly realized and patted Jiang Ling's shoulder, "So you want to lure a snake out of its hole!" "

    Yeah." Jiang Ling sneered With a cry, he not only wants to lead the snake out of the hole, but also fights with an eye!

    But these things cannot be done in front of these people.

    After the three left, there were only four men and one woman lying on the ground.

    Jiang Xuan looked coldly at the distressed girl on the ground, and it was the girl who helped to spread the words, "I won't make things difficult for you, you send her a message and say it's done, let her come over and take a look. You can go now."

    He recognized her, the girl who had been threatened by Meng Duoduo and his group of little sisters before, helping to run errands and do hard work.

    Although it is true that a poor person must have something to hate, as an adult, he would not care about a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl who was raped.

    The girl kept shaking her head with tears in her eyes, "I really didn't know it would be like this. They just told me to trick Lu Yuan out so that I could teach her a lesson...I didn't know it would be like this."

    Jiang Xuan glanced at the girl impatiently. This kind of person is a typical person who feels that he is a victim and is unwilling to do so, so he also wants others to become like himself and become a victim.

    I never wanted to resist, but instead used the perspective of being a victim to harm, and felt that I was forced to make a choice.

    Jiang Xuan, "Don't treat everyone as a fool."

    The expression on Chen Jiejie's face froze for a moment, covering her leg that was bruised in the chaos just now, and sobbed softly, "I really don't know." 008

    in The wall turned sharply, 【Damn, where did so many white lotuses come from in this book! Do you think you didn't die fast enough? ! ]

    Just as Jiang Xuan was about to run out of patience, the cell phone of the leading boy suddenly rang.