Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Lu Yuan could tell that this Qi Heng came here to disgust people, "Since it's a misunderstanding, just explain it clearly. Our teacher is coming soon, so go slowly, brother~ We won't send it off."

    Said After finishing, Lu Yuan didn't look at the expression on Qi Heng's face, she pulled Qi Jiabao and stood on the other side.

    Qi Heng still watched the two leave with a gentle smile on his face, but the smile on his face didn't reach his eyes at all.

    After Qi Heng left, Qi Jiabao breathed a sigh of relief, "Well, Yuanyuan, thank you." "What is

    this?" Lu Yuan waved her hand and asked hesitantly, "Is he really your cousin?" Brother? It stands to reason that his surname is also Qi, so it is more likely that you are cousins?"

    Qi Jiabao bit his lip, shook his head and finally nodded.

    "..." Lu Yuan was speechless, "Is this true or not?"

    "She is the son of my little mother's younger sister."

    "..." Lu Yuan thought about this carefully The meaning of 'little mother', "Is he the son of your stepmother and sister?"

    Qi Jiabao nodded, "Yes. Her mother took him to marry the son of my second grandfather, and then...he took my uncle's surname It’s gone.”

    Lu Yuan used her relatively straightforward brain circuit to sort out the interpersonal relationship, “That is to say, he and you can’t get along at all?” Originally, Aunt Qi Heng

    and Qi Jiabao were just stepmothers. The relationship with his stepdaughter, and this Qi Heng still relies on this relationship to show his hospitality, it is really disgusting.

    Those who didn't know thought there was some shady relationship between the two.

    "Yeah." Qi Jiabao's eyes were red with his lowered head, and his voice was a little low, "My relationship with my little mother is actually not that good." Lu Yuan took Qi Jiabao's shoulders and comforted her, "Stay away from that Qi Heng in the future

    . That man is thinking deeply!"

    Qi Jiabao wiped his eyes, pretending to be relaxed and said: "I know, he has this attitude every time he comes to my house as a guest, and the others are blind as if they can't see what he's up to. When I talk, my dad scolds me for being ignorant."

    "So, he's quite high!" Lu Yuan looked in Qi Heng's direction with interest.

    A sunny boy on the basketball court is always easy to arouse the hearts of girls, not to mention that this boy is handsome, personable, elegant and considerate, so it is easier to win the favor of unknown girls.

    If this kind of perfect male god treats a girl well, that girl is simply a public enemy!

    Tsk tsk tsk...Qi Heng's hand-holding is pretty good.

    Qi Jiabao disdained, "Hmph, he just relies on his good looks and can act, otherwise he wouldn't be a high school student!" Lu Yuan squinted at

    Qi Jiabao, "You're so good, why did you languid just now!" "

    Then It's not that he deliberately disgusts people, he will do this every time he sees me, otherwise why do you think they isolated me? You haven't come to school for so long, and my deskmate was vacant for two years because of him."

    Qi Jiabao looked at Qi Heng's direction with resentment, wishing he could cut that man with his eyes.

    Lu Yuan here thought that one of Lin Shuyan and Qi Heng is a school girl and the other is a school girl, and both of them have brain-dead fans...Looking at Qi Heng's back, Lu Yuan smiled sinisterly, and a secret plan came to her heart .