Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    [I actually want to know what he is drawing. 】

    ——Okay. The villain's mind is too difficult to guess, guessing is useless.

    The bodyguard and the driver wandered around the city for a long time before finding the slum where Lu Yuan was.

    Lu Yuan calmly ignored the shocked expressions of the bodyguard and the driver, and calmly got into the car.

    Looking at the bustling night market outside the window, tall buildings and clouds rise, a scene of prosperity.

    ——Hey, the drought dies, the flood dies!

    Who would have thought that there are still so many people struggling with food and clothing living in the desolate urban villages.

    [This is society, and the reality of your life is the same, but you are so well protected by your family, you have never seen this before. 】

    Entering the extended Lincoln, Lu Yuan looked out of the car window with some sadness, and the bodyguards sitting in the car were afraid to take a breath.

    Suddenly, with a bang, the luxury car jolted, and the driver immediately stepped on the brakes.

    Three bodyguards immediately protected Lu Yuan, and one of them got out of the car to check the situation.

    "How do you drive a car!? It's amazing how much money you have!" Lin Shuyan, who was wearing a fluttering white dress, stood up from the front of the car, pointed at the bodyguard and scolded sharply.

    The driver looked at the dilapidated bicycle at Lin Shuyan's feet with a dazed expression, "Miss, this is the motorway." "

    What's wrong with the motorway? Are you rich people allowed to drive and us poor people not to ride? We can't afford it." What's wrong with the car? A dog's eyes look down on people!"

    The girls in front of the driver were clattering, and the driver didn't even have a chance to interject.

    The surrounding people gathered around, pointing and pointing at the driver.

    "What's wrong with the rich? Can the rich deny you when they bump into someone?"

    "Girl, call the police! Let's see if they dare to be so brutal!"

    "That's right! The road is facing the sky and go on each side, and you dare to be so sloppy when you bump into someone! It's a lot of money!"

    The driver who only said one sentence during the whole process, "..."

    He didn't say a word when he got out of the car. The bodyguard said: "..."

    Lin Shuyan stood in front of the car with his hips akimbo, refusing to budge, "Pay for my car and medical expenses!"

    Lu Yuan, who had been listening in the car for a long time, saw the driver following The bodyguard's helpless expression fell silent in his heart, it really is a brainless dark text, is it real brainless or fake brainless!

    She, subdued the halo of the damn heroine!

    No matter what the heroine's virtues are, the halo of the world can always shroud her head so that people around her are as blind as they are right and wrong!

    ——A silly beep is a silly beep, and she is also a silly beep if she forcibly installs a heroine halo.

    Lu Yuan cursed in her heart, got out of the car, casually glanced at the arrogant Lin Shuyan in front of her, carefully looked at her luxury car, and said indifferently to the driver beside her: "Uncle Wang, call the police!" "Eh