Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Jiang Xuan glanced at Lu Yuan sideways, took Lu Yuan's hand and rubbed it for her, "Since your hands were sore just now, why didn't you let go?"

    Lu Yuan looked at Jiang Xuan anxiously, "Those people are really ugly, I'm afraid to scare you, and those people are ugly and bad, they are not good people at all!"

    Jiang Xuan, "Why are they so bad? Did they bully you?"

    Lu Yuan shook her head, "I dare not bully me, but that woman teacher mentioned me Parents who passed away, this kind of person is too hateful!"

    Always sprinkle salt on people's wounds, can they not be offended! Fortunately, she is not the original owner, otherwise, seeing her this afternoon, she would have fallen ill!

    He also wanted her to go to Bai's house and let Meng Suying take care of her! Come on, she'll be dead within two months.

    Jiang Xuan's eyes darkened for a moment before returning to normal, "My parents, Uncle and Aunt Qin are all your relatives, don't care what other people say." "

    I didn't take her word to heart." Lu Yuan paused, tactfully Reminding: "I think that woman is a smiling tiger, we must take a detour when we meet her in the future."

    Jiang Xuan, "Okay."

    Lu Yuan shook her arms, "Okay, it's not sour, you should go back to class quickly "

    Jiang Xuan, "Yeah."

    Lu Yuan bid farewell to Jiang Xuan, and ran to the classroom in a hurry, and now all the protagonists and supporting characters in the plot are online.

    From this moment on, she needs to get up to 120,000 points.

    As soon as he arrived in the classroom, Qi Jiabao came over, "Yuanyuaner, what's the matter? What did the principal ask you for?" "

    It's nothing, I just asked Meng Duoduo to apologize to me."

    "What?" Qi Jiabao was shocked He jumped up from his seat, "The principal asked Meng Duoduo to apologize to you? Is he crazy?" "

    It's not the principal, it's Meng Duoduo's aunt."

    Qi Jiabao still refused to believe it, "Tsk...the sun hits the west Out."

    Xue Can in the last row twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard the sound, straightened up and stretched, "The Meng family has started to play tricks again."

    The boy next to Xue Can frowned, "Huh? What did you say?"

    Xue Can listened Hearing you, his face became stiff unconsciously, "It's nothing, just listen to the class carefully."     The

    boy replied mechanically with a blank face: "Oh.

    "

Hurry up, school is over in a blink of an eye, and Lu Yuan doesn't want to stay in school for a moment.

    "Baby, please ask me for a leave later, I'll take a step first."

    Qi Jiabao patted his chest solemnly, "Go, go, I know Senior Jiang hasn't dated you for a long time, I understand."

    Lu Yuan : "..." You know what a ghost, you know.

    Xue Can, who has been a bachelor for two lifetimes: "..."

    Children nowadays are really precocious.

    On the other side, Meng Duoduo was chatting with a few followers in the toilet.