Chapter 14

2/24/23
[A/n: I got some inspiration from google. Thank you @Lilyflows4764 for the idea and thank you everyone for the support.]

Previously on Rampage-

Blinded by the lights

Y/n POV:

At first I could see only a small circle in the middle of my visual field, then the circle expanded until it was back to normal. First thing hearing from waking up is chatter and feet shuffling around the room. When I finally took in the whole view realizing that I am in a big cage with a type of box in the corner. While many people in white coats walked around with either with paper or a light up thing(a tablet) in there hand. I got up slowly moving to the corner curling up in the corner grooming myself.

3rd POV:

"She's awake. Should we alert Davis?" A scientist asked."No, he's in the middle of a situation with George. After using the steel seat in his cage as a battering ram to get out of his cage, causing havoc outside when they didn't give him food." Scientist 2 replied. "Well let's hope this one doesn't cause much trouble." Scientist 1 hoped out loud.

Bang

A loud noise sounded outside of the room door. Y/n looked up and crawled closer to the cage door. The scientists looked at each other nervously. "He has come. Get down!" Scientist 2 exclaimed. They ducked.

Boom

The doors flung open with a crash. George ran to Y/n's cage. Then, turning to the left grabbing a table slamming it onto the cage until it finally burst open.

In the next chapter-

"Come on"

(278 words)