Chapter 2

1/22/22

"A/n: Instead of me putting Davis I put David

"A/n: Instead of me putting Davis I put David. I also put 1/22/21 instead of 1/22/22. Sorry for my mistakes and probably blowing up you guys devices. I really need to stop mixing it up. If you have any ideas send a dm to my inbox and I will put it in the story. Anyway on to the story. Hopefully you enjoy it."

3d POV:

     There was a flash of white. It looked like George knocked Paavo out of the way. When Paavo finally got up, he turned to look at George. George roared at Paavo while bearing his teeth. Paavo looked afraid and backed up. David went running to the scared guy. While George is standing tall still mad.

Y/n walked to the guy and Davis. "Connor. Connor." Davis say while shacking his body. Davis turned. "It's okay. George! George! George!" Davis say to a mad George. George is hitting his chest. During this whole thing happening between George and David.

Y/n was shacking the guy body. "Easy, buddy. Easy." Davis continue to try and calm George down. George calmed down a moment later and slowly stop hitting his chest. Y/n stopped shacking the guy to stop crying, so  she just sat next to him. So, if the guy open his eyes, he will see her. Davis started to laugh. "Okay. Okay." Davis say while getting up from kneeling on the floor and tap the trembling guy.

Y/n was confused about why he was laughing. "Oh, very funny. Very funny." Davis say while signing. George started to lower himself to floor to be in a sitting position. George was laughing as well. "Were all very impressed. Yes Yes. You and I, laughing at your joke, ok?" Davis say continue signing.

"New guy." Davis say and signing, pointing at the trembling guy. "He no laugh." Davis say and sign, lookin back down quickly at the trembling guy. "He cry." George made a sad wailing sound. Y/n got up walked to George slowly to not scare him and gave him a reassuring embrace. [A/n: I looked it up in google and say females sometimes give reassuring embraces. I don't know if it is true but correct me if I am wrong.]

Y/n stopped the embrace after a while and went back to where she was. George looked at her lovingly while she went back to where she was sitting. "Yeah Yeah. Opposite of laugh." Davis say while signing, snapping George out of his trance and pay attention to David again.

(436 words)