Chapter 11

7/27/22

Previously on Rampage-

"George. It's okay to be scared. It's okay. Calm."

3rd POV:

     "Easy." Davis tell George. George walked back in the cave and sat down. "Are you okay?" Y/n signed. George hoot. "Is it me or are they considerably bigger." Nelson say. "No, they're definitely bigger." Davis agreed.

     A radio turned on everyone looked at  it. Davis turned to look at it. "It's Connor. Guys, you need to get over to the gorilla enclosure." The radio turned off after.

[A/n: It's been a hot minute since I last updated. I decided to not do the other parts without George and Y/n in it. But. I might change that in the future.]

      After Davis and Nelson left doctors and people came in the enclosure and circled around the cave.

    They both felt overwhelmed George got up and started beating his chest. Before George could do anything they sedate George and Y/n. The both of them fell to the ground. They were placed in different cages and different rooms.

Davis walked in with a lady. While other people are bustling around the room doing who knows what. The woman seemed in shock and awe when she saw Gorge. "Last night he was seven feet, 500 pounds. This morning, he was almost nine feet, pushing 1,000. Also last night, Y/n was 5 feet 401 pounds. Now she's a big girl seven feet." Davis say walking towards the cage with the lady who is Kate.

    George perked up when he heard her name. "His hair?" Kate ask. "Yeah, he's an albino. As far as I know, he's the only living Gorilla of his kind." Davis say looking at George. George started to sign to Davis. "I'm hungry. Where is Y/n?" "He can sign?" The Kate ask turning to Davis.

"Yeah, he can sign so does Y/n, he's hungry and wants to see his girlfriend." Davis said. "Guys, let's give George something to eat and a live recording of Y/n." Davis say making his voice louder so everyone in the room could hear. "It's okay. There you go buddy." Davis sign and speak.

    "It makes sense. They must be starving. There growing so rapidly." Kate say. "Makes sense?" Davis repeat what she said. In the back ground George is pasing back and forth starving and worrying.

In the next chapter-

Bang. Roar. "It's not gonna hold." "He's looking for her."

(410 words)