Chapter 3

4/5/22

[A/n: Sorry for not posting in a while I kind of got lazy and I had personal things to do as well

[A/n: Sorry for not posting in a while I kind of got lazy and I had personal things to do as well. I am not making fun of people with glasses. I am just trying to make it seem like how a monkey will think because they are always curious. Like I said previously I am not a zoologist. I don't know if the information is correct and I do not own the images I use in this book and the characters. Enjoy the book.]

3d POV:

    "Connor you can get up now." Davis say. "Are you 100% on that?" Connor ask while still quivering and covering his face on the ground. "100% sure you can get up" Davis reassure him. Four eyes pat Connor back. "And check your diaper. Come on let's go." Four eyes say.

    Four eyes Davis does a sign while mouthing "he cry." George chuckled. Y/n hit George a little. George made a face. Four eyes help the quivering guy up from the floor. Connor made a shriek sound when he saw George watching him. "It's okay. It's okay." Davis reassured Connor again. Y/n walked towards the guy slowly bow her head and put her hand out towards him.

     To apologize for what George did to the guy. Everyone hold there breath to see what will happen. Connor had a confused but scared face. "She is apologizing to you. Just place your hands on hers. She doesn't harm people." Davis say calmly. Connor tremblingly placed his hand on hers. Everyone let out a breath.

Connor POV:

    Her hands feel mother like and friendly.

3d POV:

     Connor removed his hand and Y/n looked up and walked to Davis. Connor remembered that George was still there and looked again and saw George looking at him with a little glare. "He's not gonna kill me right?" Connor ask scared a little bit. "No he's not gonna kill you. He has a unique sense of humor. I could-" Davis was cut off by George tugging his shirt.

(346 words)