𝟷𝟹𝟶

"she said she wished it was two of meeee

"she said she wished it was two of meeee." grey danced, moving to the side as azari rolled in, dancing. both girls laughed as they ended the tiktok.

"bro, your little pudge is killing me right now." azari pouted, looking at grey's stomach. she was four months since she learned about her pregnancy; at three months, she started noticing her body changing lately, and azari found it adorable.

she remembered minnie's whole pregnancy; it was the cutest thing on earth. because mini was so small, her belly was even smaller. if she sucked in her stomach, you wouldn't have been able to tell she was expecting.

"yesss i'm obsessed already. I was mad as hell about pregnancy, but now? hell no, i'm so in love. and J-lo and I have been doing so freaking good. like boo, i've never been this deep with nobody ever! I even told him about the thing.." she said, widening azari's eyes.

"the thing..." she gasped, looking at her in disbelief.

a couple of years ago, grey was in a toxic relationship, one that was steadily built on "if you loved me, you would," or "you know I love you too much even to do that." well, some things went down that resulted in grey getting exposed for having a train ran on her. but it was just her boyfriend and his homeboy. the video didn't show greys face, but she knew it was her.

because she had gotten a tattoo that was in a visible area on her backside that healed quickly, people just assumed she got cheated on and embarrassed in front of everyone.

she was happy people were naive and dodged a bullet. but her mental state was triggered and messed with after that.

"yea... we were talking about our past, and that's something I shared with him. he wasn't disgusted or anything; he just talked to me and said that things happened and how, even though that outcome wasn't what I was expecting it opened doors to new things I probably would have never thought about. and he isn't wrong about that." she smiled placing her phone into her purse.

"i'm glad you found someone your that comfortable with to say something. I know you knew you had me, but i'm glad you got someone who you can really connect too." azari smiled childishly.

"yepp i'm so happy i'm not alone anymore this is quite amazing." she laughed, doing a little dance.

the girls usually would be talking about all the negative things that happened last week like azari's  disagreement with taurus that still wasn't fully resolved. they spoke their truths but he's still moving weird. and the drop in with her mom. azari was still on edge about that because how did she find her in the first place.

but she had a therapy session and completely vented about it and was now feeling wayyy better and didn't see a need to bring it up.

the cruise is in one week and personally, she didn't know what she was expecting. taurus is orchestrating the entire thing so she really didn't know what to do or what to buy and with them bumping heads now of all times she was feeling a little alone.