𝟷𝟸𝟾

"All rise for judge Melinda

"All rise for judge Melinda." the police officer that was on stand-by said. everyone reluctantly stood as an older white woman entered the room. she sat down and then allowed everyone else to do so.

"well let's get right to it shall we?" she gave a tight-lipped smile as she opened the medium-sized file.

"Okay so today we are here in request of Yasmine Lincoln, she is claiming full custody of secret collins due to neglect and failure to appease an ongoing court order," she said closing the file.

"bitch still lives with her mama and wants full custody. please." Aries lowly scoffed but she obviously was loud because de'landyn just so happen to go into a fit of coughs and laughter.

"you need water sir?" the police officer said but Lando just looked ahead completely ignoring him.

"your honor if I may," Yasmine's lawyer spoke standing from her chair. because this was a custody case it would be hard to win the jury especially when evidence for which is a better living environment comes into play. so of course, Yasmine wanted to take incitive and start the one-on-one for her image as a mother and potential caretaker.

"yes we will begin, you may start with your opening statement."

"Mrs. Lincoln is an excellent mother, sister, daughter, and co-parent. she works as a retail manager at Walmart, and has a subsumable income to raise a child. she provides for her mother, sister, and niece, along with the dwelling drama the collin family provides." she began making half of the collins family turn their head in that direction.

dwelling drama was sticking to their heads like glue. what drama did any of them possibly provide? it was most definitely the other way around coherently.

"she is a kind and innocent soul and shouldn't be submitted to the cruel treatment of being disparaged by her child," she said before taking her seat.

Mrs. Laymonè was well above the fact that her opening statement was a whole lie but she needed to make it sound believable for the simple fact that her reputation will be tested with this sad case.

"Mr. Kayleb."

"Taurus Collins is an outstanding man through and through. with all the setbacks and grudges that are always presented in his life, he trudged through with a warm smile. He is an active member in his community that gives out lots of donations to any company that will take them. he is a good father, fiancé, son, and brother." Kayleb said before taking a seat.

Azari nodded in approval at his opening message. secret laid her head on Azari's shoulder as she watched something on her iPad. she was getting bored especially now that Sakai was knocked clean out and spread out on Amari's lap.

"Okay we will let Mr. Kayleb plead Taurus case first then the defendant can follow," she said getting comfortable on her podium.

"Okay first we would like to call Judah Winthrop." kayleb said as j-lo stood from his seat.