𝟷𝟷𝟹

"okay fats while I have you to myself help me plan the next few months out okay?" taurus said making me nod

I placed my phone to the side and gave him my full attention. when it came to his schedule he was very strict about it and the things that where put there where 100 percent absolute.

taurus was a timely person. he liked order and the fact that time provided him an early set and complete rule over the next sequence of events.

"shoot" I said. "okay. so? november when we get back i'm under the impression you and sakai will join us at my moms house for thanksgiving?" he said which I nodded to.

"okay let me lock that in, and christmas i'm not sure if there are any traditions you have?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"uhm no not really, you know my family never is really hard core about anything— except my aunt and grey we all just come together." I shrugged a little embarrassed that my family is so dysfunctional.

"that's fine all of you can join my family this year if your comfortable of course" he said making my eyes go big.

"ohh no it's christmas we wouldn't wanna impose— azari don't act like this gon be yo last christmas with me." he said making me blush.

he was always talking about the future like it was nothing. that was comforting in more ways than one.

"so y'all gone be with us cool. now let's jump back I want us to go on dates at least 2 times a month we can alternate between settings and who's planning but the dates will be absolute unless you know life happens" he said which I nodded to.

"im thinking just once this month since we will be be very oriented" he said and I just agreed because my schedule is set by the day unlike him.

"are you free the 28th?" he said, I looked up acting like I was thinking then slowly nodded, "yes I am" I said making him laugh.

"you did all that extra shit knowing damn well youne had shit going on" he said making me laugh.

"not to much" I waved. "okay next where gonna run past january and hop to february sakai birthday do you know what you wanna do for him?"

"okay so I wanted to take him and his little bit of friends to the aquarium because he loves octonauts then he can visit his mom and dad like he always does" I said and he nodded typing on the computer.

"where are they buried?" he asked out of curiosity. he wanted to learn at least a little about azari's sister and sakai's father. he knew it was a very touchy subject so he always treaded very lightly.

"liam hill" I said and he smiled, "that's where my granny is burried" he smiled thinking about his late grandmother. he wasn't close with her she didn't really like little kids as much as older ones but she did connect with all her grandkids in her best nature.