○ 1 ○

??: so he lost his memory.

??: yes Mr kim, he completely lost the memories of past 3 years and we are not sure if he will ever regain it or not.

Mr kim: doctor c-can we try to remind him about his past?

Dr: no please don't try to do that, his head is injured and if we try to give him pressure to remember his past It may lead to his death.

Mr kim sighed heavily with heavy heart and worriedly looked at the young man who was silently crying while standing behind him, he softly held his hand and continued to talk with doctor

Mr kim: doctor what will we do now? ( sad )

Dr: your son is out of danger, but there is nothing we can do about his lost memory. The only thing that we can do is to wait... wait until he recover his memories. Be possitive Mr kim

Mr kim: thanks doctor.

Mr kim walked out from doctor's cabin still holding the young man's hand. Mr kim saw his family waiting for them, he walked towards them. He looked at his wife who was waiting to know about their son's condition.

Mrs kim: honey what happened? Is my tae all right.

She asked with a worried face and Mr Kim looked down with sad face finally leaving the young man's hand

Mrs kim: kookie baby what happened? Why isn't appa saying anything? What happened to tae? ( crying )

Mrs Kim asked while looking at the young man who was standing behind Mr kim, but the boy didn't utter a single word he ran towards Mrs kim and hugged her tightly while crying his heart out.

Kook: he is fine eomma, he is completely fine.. ( crying )

Mrs kim: then why are you crying son? your hubby is fine.

Kook: he is fine eomma but he will not recognize me, he won't recognize his kookie eomma.

All the others who were standing there was little shocked after hearing those words, they looked at kook worridly

Jin: jungkook what are you talking, how can he forget his kookie? Appa what's he talking?

Mr kim: he is talking the truth jin.

Namjoon: what do you mean?

Mr kim: joon tae h-he lost his memory.

Namjoon: what!

Mr kim: he won't remember anything that happened in past 3 years.

Jin: what does that mean?

Jungkook finally stopped crying, he pulled out from Mrs Kim's embrace and wiped out the tears.

Kook: that means I don't exists in his memories anymore. He won't recognize me , i'm no more his husband..

Mr kim: what are you talking kookie? Even if he don't remember anything you are still my son-in-law. I've accepted you and jin as my son-in-law's nothing can change it we can tell tae about everything.

Kook: no, no eomma you can't do that, it will hurt my tae ( crying )

Mr kim: honey we can't do that, Tae's brain can't take any pressure so we can't make him remaind his past..

There was silence between all of them only the sound of sobbing was heard, suddenly jungkook stood up from his seat at looked at Mrs.kim.

Kook: eomma i'm leaving.

Jin: were are you going?

Kook: I need to stay away from him hyung.

Jin: why kookie? He needs you.