Chapter 62: invite

Minglu didn't speak immediately.

He squatted beside the bed, carefully checked the steady data on the instruments, and turned to look at the compartment door.

The young man who recited this sentence leaned on the hospital bed, and he seemed a little surprised, but in just a moment, he turned into a serious thinking look.

Minglu made a gesture in his sight to help him recover from his thoughts.

"You just had brain surgery." Ming Lu tapped on his forehead and reminded warmly, "Don't rush your brain, it will cause a headache."

Those eyes blinked, then bent: "It's okay."

"It's okay." Ming Chi smiled, his voice was a little soft, "I'm not using my brain."

There is a part of the content stored in memory, to mobilize them, you don't need to use your brain - even if you have just had surgery, because you are affected by the surgery, you are temporarily in a blank space, there are many things you can do without using your brain. remember.

Because they are inherently common-sense questions.

Even if a person completely loses memory due to an accident, as long as the most basic part of self-awareness is still there, it is difficult to forget to drink water when thirsty and eat when hungry.

You put him on the bed, cover the quilt, and he will sleep naturally when he is sleepy.

Mingchi slowly explained his situation, looked around, gave an example: "For example."

For example, he only had a naming disorder temporarily, but as long as he was reminded of the name of the item, he could immediately remember many of the simplest common sense.

For example, hangers are used to hang clothes, and conch and shells can be made into handicrafts. For example, a pencil can draw and a guitar can be played.

For example, sugar is sweet, and he also remembered the word "peach". In addition to peach-flavored candy, he quickly remembered that there was a second favorite toffee.

For example, how to use a computer, as long as you press the power button, the screen will light up, and as long as you tap the keyboard, the words will pop up on the screen.

…for example.

He continued down: "Like the coat. As long as you see the coat, you can wait for Mr. Shadow to come back."

Finished speaking.

After finishing the lecture, Ming Chi held his arms and slowly sat upright at the head of the bed, with his shoulders raised and his eyes even more crooked.

Ming Lu looked at his expression, and couldn't help but reward Ming Chi with a piece of candy: "The last one is common sense?"

"It's common sense." Mingchi was sure that this one was no different from the others. Just like drinking water when you are thirsty and eating when you are hungry, he remembers it very well, "Don't run around."

"Don't run around when you see your coat." He backed his back smoothly, "Don't go anywhere, just wait there."

Ming Chi said, "Wait, Mr. Shadow will come back."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a light knock on the door of the compartment.

Ming Lu finally sighed out, and calmly suppressed his laugh. Instead, he went to classmate Ming Chi and replied, "What's behind the screen?"

Ming Chi still recognized this kind of thing, and immediately replied: "It's the door."

Minglu asked, "Someone knocked on the door, do you want to open it?"