Chapter 29: run away

Ren Chenbai went crazy.

When he realized this, Luo Orange was hiding in the dormitory under the quilt, shivering from the phone.

The video sent by Ren Chenbai rushed to the hot search in less than ten minutes. With Li Weiming's current top traffic, there was an overwhelming uproar.

Luo Orange didn't dare to click on the video.

Just read the comments, it must be Li Weiming who lied and poured dirty water on Luo Zhi.

Now that the video footage has come out with solid evidence, everything at the beginning has naturally become a big joke in the world.

Luo Cheng's palm also broke out in cold sweat. She kept clicking on those new posts, watching the skyrocketing comments and retweets.

Except for some of Li Weiming's fans who still refused to believe it and kept asking to confirm whether the video has been modified and reprocessed, the wind of public opinion has been completely one-sided.

Suppressing the snow? Serious psychological problem? Only recently plucked up the courage to step out of the shadows?

Is it to keep the basic salary and suppress the snow hidden by requiring solid basic skills, or is it a serious psychological problem left by saying the whole four words of happy birthday?

You mustered up the courage to walk out of the shadows, and sent it to your door with ulterior motives, but it failed, and was completely sent out of the hotel and called a car?

The sarcasm and sarcasm under the video are more ugly than the other one. The more real Li Weiming's pain and hesitation some time ago, the more shameful absurd jokes will become at this time.

The roles he played were pulled out and ridiculed repeatedly, commenting on basic skills that did not exist at all, and Weibo was screenshotted and paraded around the street. As for the "punishing evil and promoting good" proudly showing off in the fan square, they were even more visited and whipped over and over again, and several people have already cancelled their accounts...

It was obvious that he had reached this point, but Ren Chenbai seemed to think that it was not enough, and even this small group of recalcitrant fans did not intend to leave Li Weiming behind. Just a few minutes later, another recording was sent.

The words Li Weiming said personally, his pleas to Ren Chenbai regardless of his image, and his disdainful ridicule to fans, finally slapped the faces of those fans who were still deceiving themselves and resisting.

In this short period of time, several big brands have officially announced that they have terminated their endorsement contracts with Li Weiming. The crew of a drama Li Weiming is filming also urgently announced a change in public relations. According to the comments, things are not so simple. Li Weiming's Weibo has been suspected of serious defamation, and maybe he will be prosecuted and sentenced...

It's because of Ren Chen's white hair.

Why did Ren Chenbai suddenly do such a thing?

Luo Orange stared at the phone screen, panicked.

Li Weiming was looking for Jian Huaiyi everywhere, and even asked her where she was.

...Where did Jian Huaiyi go?

Luo Orange unconsciously squeezed the phone tightly.

She was not at home that night, but she also knew what Ren Chenbai did when he went to Luo's house.

It was really close to being killed that day. Jian Huaiyi was beaten to death by Ren Chenbai and is still in the hospital.

Is Ren Chenbai going to take revenge on everyone? To take revenge on all those who have treated Luo Zhi badly, because Luo Zhi...