Chapter 7: family

Luo Orange stayed where he was, unable to answer.

This was the first time Luo Zhi had asked her this kind of question. His tone was very light and casual, and he even had a lighthearted smile like a small talk.

But at that moment, there are countless things that have happened in the past, are happening now, and I am afraid they will be indispensable in the future, and they all seem to be summed up lightly in the same sentence.

Is she that kind of person?

Luo Zhi is indeed hateful, and it is his own fault to get to this point... But no matter what, this person on the hospital bed is also related to her by blood... Is she such a cold-blooded person? As Luo Zhi said...

"She's not that kind of person." Ren Chenbai said suddenly, "Xiao Zhi, your malice towards your sister is too strong."

Luo Cheng raised his head suddenly.

Her eyes were red, her hands were tightly clutching the hem of her clothes, and she looked at Ren Chenbai as if asking for help.

"Have you seen the comments online? Those people are really looking forward to your death."

Ren Chenbai's voice was very gentle, as if he was patiently teaching the simplest truth: "Your sister is angry because you do that kind of thing because she cares about you, and she couldn't speak clearly for a while."

"If you don't really care about your family, why would you feel guilty and blame yourself for this incident and come here to question you?"

"I'm angry with you just because I hope you're good." Ren Chenbai said, "It may be that you're dizzy, your words are not considerate enough, and your emotions aren't enough, but this can't be the reason for you to slander Xiaocheng. "

Ren Chenbai turned to Luo Cheng and said in a gentle tone, "Is that so?"

Luo Orange bit her lower lip hard. She suddenly felt that the crushed boulder had been moved away, her delicate body was shaky, and tears could not wait to well up in her eyes.

When Luo Chengxiu entered the door, he happened to see this scene in front of him.

The birthday banquet of the Luo family was almost a joke, and Mrs. Luo's condition was unstable for several days. Luo Zhi made such a scandal at a critical time when Huaisheng Entertainment was handed over.

Luo Chengxiu was originally upset because of this round of public opinion turmoil caused by Luo Zhi. At a glance, he saw the tears of his little daughter's grievance, and he looked at himself helplessly and uneasy. He rushed to the top of his head with intense disgust.

Luo Chengxiu took a few steps to the side of the hospital bed, grabbed Luo Zhi's hospital gown, and picked him up from the bed.

Luo Zhi was so thin that he had almost no weight. Luo Chengxiu's strength made him go too far, and the drastic change in body position quickly caused a dizziness that was enough to engulf consciousness.

Luo Zhi's eyes suddenly darkened.

When he regained consciousness, Ren Chenbai had persuaded the furious Luo family head.

Luo Chengxiu sat in the farthest corner of the ward with a calm expression and said nothing. Ren Chenbai whispered something to persuade him, or maybe he was explaining the specific "real situation" to Luo Chengxiu.

Luo Orange shrank in his father's arms, his eyes were so red that he looked like he was crying aloud in grievance.

Luo Zhi leaned against the corner of the wall.