Chapter 26: Good night

Luo Chi couldn't hear, so he spoke slowly.

Ming Weiting looked into Luo Chi's eyes, he was worried that the atmosphere would be too serious, and wanted to touch Luo Chi's hair, he raised his hand and waited inquiringly.

Luo Chi, who woke up again, could give less reaction than any time before.

When he was taken back to the cruise ship from the beach, Luo Zhi's response to external stimuli was very weak. But as long as you speak patiently a few times and speak slowly, you can still get a response.

At that time, Luo Zhi could still understand the simplest commands.

Although his consciousness is in a trance, his hands and feet seem to be too heavy to lift, but as long as he regains a little strength, he can slowly move on his own.

He seemed to be trapped in a piece of sea water that was very far and deep, but he could still reflect some faint light and shadow, causing the last tiny ripples on the water surface.

Then those ripples were gradually torn and swallowed by the night, and the water surface finally calmed down a little bit.

Luo Chi quietly opened his eyes, his eyes were dazed and had nowhere to go.

"I bought your painting and I paid the bill."

Ming Weiting retracted his raised hand and explained to him slowly: "I heard you play the guitar a long time ago, and I have liked you ever since."

...he's really not a good fan.

If he has enough excellent expression skills, he can more accurately describe Luo Chi, the scene he saw on the beach that night many years ago.

There were a lot of people around the campfire, a lot of beats, and people stepping on the beach with their bare feet.

In fact, that's too little. That fire should have been surrounded by so many people, it should have been surrounded by more people and more lively, and there should be countless people who like him.

They should smile at him, greet and wave at him from a distance, come over and give him a generous shoulder bump and hug.

It's time to touch him affectionately.

The boy on the beach was holding the guitar, and the quiet and soft moonlit night and the evening wind were holding him together, but the tune from the guitar was bright and crisp.

The waves rose and fell and washed the reefs. People laughed and applauded and whistled constantly. He just stood there, as if he saw the endless bright sea sprinkled with sparks.

Ming Weiting knew that Luo Chi couldn't hear now, but he subconsciously lowered his voice and told him a little bit of it.

"Sorry for not being a good fan of you."

Ming Weiting said softly: "I came a long time late, I should have gone to tell you that I liked you a long time ago."

He held Luo Chi's hand, which was soft and cold, lying motionless in his palm.

Ming Weiting told him everything he had to say.

At the one hundred and ninety-seventh heartbeat, Luo Chi finally began to realize that he was talking to himself, and his completely out-of-focus empty eyes were struggling to gather little by little.

It's just this process that seems to have quickly exhausted the little remaining mental energy.

Luo Chi's eyes still seemed sluggish, and he only insisted on stopping on that face for a moment, his eyelashes trembled, and fell slowly down to exhaustion.