Tom is missing!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

NOAH'S POV:

I woke up with blurry vision which got cleared after a while. I was in a car there was a guy driving It, pfft obviously.

As I tried to reach him with my hands I realized that my hands were tied together and my mouth was stuffed with a cloth, I tried to spit it out but it was too big.

"Hmph hmph hmph" I shouted trying to convey something.
"Don't shout, idiot" Saying that, that guy removed the cloth from my mouth.

"Who are you and why did you kidnap me" I shouted.

"Firstly, don't you dare shout again otherwise I'm gonna put this cloth into your mouth again and secondly, I don't know why I kidnapped you but 'maam' ordered us to kidnap you. Now no more questions." He said.

I was shocked, like I knew that ma'am was Marie only but I didn't want to get kidnapped because that bitch is scary as hell.

With both my hands together slowly slid one of my hands in the pocket and opened the phone very secretly, moving to the corner so that I wouldn't be seen through the mirror.

I saw the first number and it was Tom's. So I gave a call to him and he instantly lifted and the call was on.

"Do you even know where we are or you just driving randomly here and there?" I asked the driver to make him tell the address so Tom could listen to him.

"I obviously know it, I've been doing this job for years" He said proudly.

"Really? To be honest, I don't trust you, what if you are just bluffing me saying that you know everything but really, you know nothing" I said scared as he clenched his teeth.

"I know every inch of this city okay? Don't test my patience, if you want I can tell you, this road leads to the Amusement Park but we obviously aren't going there, there is a street just before the Amusement park, we will go there." He said angrily gawking and shouting at me.

"Okay, okay I trust you." I said simply not letting him know that I was scared.

Tom heard all of it on the phone. I kept on talking constantly to that guy to distract him.

After a while, a motorbike came with Tom and Astoria on it. I felt a sense of relief.

I think I called the right person. Tom had always been there for my rescue in my toughest of the times. As his bike overtook the car, he stopped the bike in front of the car and the car stopped with a thud.

I opened the lock from inside and Astoria came running and opened the car. I quickly came out of the car, she untied me. And Tom went to that guy, bet him black and blue and that guy ran away.

"Are you fine?" Tom asked worriedly.

"Yep" I said with a popping 'p' sound.

"I thought that I totally lost you, I just got so involved in that fight and didn't even notice that you were gone, you could have shouted right?" Astoria hugged me and asked worried sick about me.

"it's okay babe, I'm totally fine now, see. And you fought like a badass, I loved it so much." I said enjoying the hug and she giggled at my response.

"So are you guys already a couple?" Tom asked disgusted by those lovey dovey things. He had always been an introvert, he never liked to show affection except for Suzie.

"Yes and don't keep that face okay, one day you will also get a girl, then we will see how whipped you will be for that girl." I said looking at Astoria and we both started laughing out loudly.

"Okay okay, jokes apart, we can meet tomorrow for the discussion, for now just keep yourselves safe by tomorrow." Saying that we parted our ways. He went to the opposite direction and me and Astoria headed to the cafe.

Tom's pov:

I wished Suzie was here with us laughing and giggling with her small teeth and chubby smile.

Ok I know that's not possible, many people told me to move on since it has been 6 years, but I've never found a good reason that would distract me from her.

She everytime used to say that if something happens to her then I should move on from her. She was such a sweet soul.

As I was riding the bike, suddenly a car barged out of nowhere and was coming towards me with high speed. I tried to dodge the car by sliding sideways but it didn't work and then SMASH!!!!!

AUTHOR'S POV:

It has been a while since the accident but there was no sign of Tom and his bike. After the accident, Tom was unconscious and some man took Tom with him to some abandoned basement of a house.

The accident was not a major one, just some small scratches here and there. The basement was dark and dusty. There were cobwebs and spiders everywhere. After a while Tom woke up. Woah, Tom with spiders, Spiderman.

TOM'S POV:

As I regained consciousness, my vision was blurry, my whole body started throbbing with pain.

Then I recollected yesterday's memory, shit I had an accident yesterday, I'm supposed to be in a hospital right? With people rushing in and out of the room crying for me to regain consciousness so that they can tell how much they love me and shit, just like a movie, but what an irony, I was trapped in a dark basement without a single soul.

I can't let that Umbridge-looking aunt kill me.

"Help, help, help" I shouted hoping for someone to hear me, didn't help though. A man entered with a smirk on his face "No one will come to your rescue, idiot, you are going to die by the afternoon for sure." He said laughing evilly at me.

"And for what reason are you going to kill me?" I asked casually.

"You know it, then why ask and waste time," he said.

"Oh I dont, please enlighten me," I said with a fake smile on my face.

"Oh he won't but I'll tell you why" A woman said entering the scene. It was her of course, the one and only devil Aunt Marie.

"You know that I killed your girl Suzie, your detective friend Noah's father was the one who found it out, you also know that I killed Astoria's parents, you can just go and tell it to the police right, which can be dangerous to me, so I don't have any reason to keep you alive." She said smirking.

My jaw dropped, how did she know all of this.

------------------------------

A/N:

HEY GUYZZZZ

THAT DEvIL OF AN AUNT CAME AT LAST.
HOPE YOU ALL LOVED IT, MORE LIKE HATED HER.