I Hugged Him!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

ASTORIA'S POV:

Today I had a lot of work to do in the office and those dumb heads(the guards) are so distracting that I couldn't concentrate on my work properly.

I completed my work after awhile and looked at the time, shit it's already 11:30 and I needed to be at the Cafe, what if his shift is over and he is gone already. NO that can't be, I need to rush.

NOAH'S POV:

I wanted to see how she would react when she finds out that I didn't wait for her so I hid behind the window of the cafe from where I could see her.

A while later, she stepped in. I could see her asking my coworkers about me, her face looked disappointed when she got to know that my shift was over. Her shoulders slouched as she went out of the cafe.

I saw her standing at the entrance as tears filled in her eyes.

Seeing that I decided to stop this prank as it was going too far. I didn't want to see her cry because of me.

So I decided to approach her from behind and surprise her.

She slowly looked up at me with her puffy eyes and a cute red nose, she stared at me for a while and suddenly hugged me, catching me off guard.

My heart started beating so loudly, I was sure she could hear it. After a few seconds, I slowly wrapped my hands around her waist and hugged her back.

"Where were you idiot?" she asked me hitting on my shoulder.

"I was just seeing how you would react if I left without waiting for you" I said laughing.

"Don't do that next time because now you know how I'll react" She said, playfully glaring at me.

"OK ok I'm sorry ma'lady" I said lifting my hands in surrender.

ASTORIA'S POV:

I became very sad when I got to know that he left. My heart broke knowing that he didn't wait for me, I don't know what came over me but when he appeared in front me, I hugged him tightly.

We were sat inside the Cafe, he smiled at me and asked "How was your day then?" My heart fluttered at his cute smile.

I started telling him how stressed I was, what and all happened in my office, how people in office irritated me but I didn't tell him any of this as a ceo, but like any other employee in the office, he was such a good listener.

"Thank you so much for trusting in me" he told me with a feeling of gratitude in his voice.

We talked for a while, he told me about his university problems and just like that we lost track of time.

"Ok then, can we hang out tomorrow at 5pm or something?" he asked.

"Nope, it is only possible between 11-12" I started clearly.

"Why?" He asked pouting but then he saw the discomfort on my face and told "Ok then 11 it is, don't be late"

Hmm pretty understanding. I smiled.
"Okay bye" saying that I left.

But then I saw the time, it was 1am. I panicked as I realized that the guards would be awake by now.