He kissed me!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪ ︎▪︎ ▪︎

︎▪︎ ▪︎

NOAH'S POV:

I saw her face turn pale when she got to know about the truth. How sad. First, she didn't know how her friend died. Second, I, her only friend didn't completely be honest with her.

"To be honest, I thought I knew everything happening around me but I was wrong.

My friend was murdered, I didn't know about it, and knowing that it was done by my uncle is more devastating" she said wiping her tears but still there were many things she needed to know.

"But nevermind continue your part of the story." she said pointing towards me wiping her tears.

"My father James Carter, took care of me until I was 5 after my mom died, but then suddenly he started getting threats from his enemy businessmen about me so he faked my abduction and gave me to a middle class couple to be bought up.

They were a very sweet couple, raised me like their own son, my father used to send them money to raise me but suddenly one day those enemies found out about me and they came searching for me and in order to save me, the father who raised me lost his life recently, just two months before I met you." I said in one breathe.

"That's when one day my father called me telling me about Tom's issue, and at that time I was studying about criminology and my father told me this would be a test for my study. It would be my first practical case.

That's when me and Tom found out your family history and why Suzie died.

First of all we simply hacked your aunt's phone to check her call records etc etc but then we saw a surprising thing, actually, a video which showed the recording of a long time ago like when your parents were alive, a big fight happened between your uncle and father, and the recording was of your uncle, Arthur saying

I'm gonna kill that idiot Jason (Astoria's father). How dare he do that?

That's it, then the video ended and we thought, as expected, that Arthur killed your father. Then we called him and threatened him about the video, and then he agreed to meet us.

We met up and asked him about the reason behind killing your mother and father. The next thing he told us took us aback. He told that the person who killed your parents was not him.

Your father's sister and your uncle's wife, aunt Marie. She killed your parents which was very shocking for us, we just wanted to find about Suzie's death but we also found out about your parents.

Then Tom said that you would be of great help to know as to why she did that." I said to her.

"Wait, why didn't uncle tell you that too?" She asked gulping her urge to cry.