Day 2

Piper woke up on time for breakfast, she got drink and an orange and sat down, not long after Alex and Nicky sat down "Morning blondy" Nicky smiled "Morning you two...Alex what happen to your neck, did you accidentally scratched yourself" Piper asked her "Yea... something like that" Piper saw Alex tense up a bit and followed her gase facing Widow who was behind her, she knew something was up, she knew Widow can sense/tell who or what around her so her going to inspect some small animal is new to her.

Nicky smiled to widow as she sat down "Sup black widow, how's ya first night here" Widow smiled "It was decent, and good morning to y'all" she said as she smiled to Alex and placed her hand on Piper's leg causing her to blush "haha ok you two, it's 9am chill on the flirting" Nicky said to the two "Hay Widow can I speak to you please alone really quick " Alex said as she got up "Sure Vause" Widow smiled innocently, just as she was about to get up Piper grabbed her hand and whispered to her 'when you get back you better tell me what's going on, something is up and I can sense it" Widow stiffened and sign with a nod "ok" and walked away with Alex.

They both walked to the library "Does Piper know who your father is or..." Alex placed her glasses on her head "No, and why should it be a problem" Widow crossed her arms "I was only wondering and please stop flirting with her I-" "No, your not dating her and last I cheaked no one is, I'm all up to date with what's gone on between you two, you are in no position to tell me to stop because you two argu and brake up, yea I found out, don't worry what I told you yesterday only applys when I'm around, I can't control the past" Alex went quiet then spoke up "Who told you" Widow smiled "No need for you to worry" and walked out the library leaving Alex to think who it might be.

Widow went to cheak up on Piper and saw her around Red, she smiled knowing she be in good hands

A few hours ago she was talking to red, she mentioned she bring in contribands through the company that brings the food, she ask who works there and she mentioned Ganya, Widow knows her father works above him and offers to help her family shop with any money problems if she looks after Piper and give her any important undates.

Widow walks away from the canteen to explore, she walks past a dark storage room and noticed an inmate with blond hair walk out covering her mouth and out came the office from yesterday "Hello inmate what can I do for you" he smirked, she read his name badge

'Mendez'

"Nothing just wondering" She smiled innocently, he smirked and walked passed as he bashed her into the wall and continued walking away she sign trying to calm down and continue walking.

She walked towards the phone and noticed a woman was using one of them crying, she shrugged her shoulders and used the phone on far left, she waited for a few seconds and the phone picked up

"Hello sweetheart what can I do for you" Kubra ask her

"was hoping you do two favours for me please" she said sweetly

"anything for you, what you want me to do"

"Can you help out a new friend of mine buisness, she works for Ganya, her name is Galina Reznikov she's doing me some favours and in return I said I help her with her shop"

"Sure, I can do that and what's the other one, is it to get you out of prison"

"Not this time, Piper is here and I don't want to leave her here, she brake under pressure, umm was hoping you do a background cheak on an officer here, last name, Mendez"

"I'll see what I can do, call back when you next can and I'll tell you what I'll find"

"Thank you" and the line went dead.