43(Open the fucking door!)

When Esha was still trying to recover from the shock of seeing his brother in my room, I was trying to reconnect with my consciousness when All the five figures stared at us, demanding an explanation. I tried to stand up but slipped and landed on the ground with a thump

All the eyes were on me now while I was busy rubbing my ass. I opened my eyes to watch Harshit's perfect glare set on me with the cease between his eyebrows deepened. He hosted me up by garbing my forearm with such force that I almost felt my arm come out of my joint any minute.

Oh, look! It's still attached

I glared at him but he was busy burning holes behind me, I turned around to see if My wall is cracked yet or not. I found Esha's frightened figure, her hands were shaking and the sweat was formed on her forehead. 

It's mid-November for god's sake! 

Harshit's movement broke my trance and he took merely three steps towards Esha before she ran away from there. She pushed her way out and Harshit was just behind her," GET BACK HERE!!" he roared at her. Everyone flinched and took a step back from him except Aryan and Mani. 

Aryan came in front of Harshit," Dude, calm the fuck down!" he exclaimed at him and looked worriedly, at Dee's scared figure behind Sam, who was trying to pull Dee in front of him as a shield.

Wow, what a brave man! 

Harshit glared at Aryan while taking steps forwards," Move" he said in such a low and dangerous tune that I moved from my space.

He didn't ask you, idiot! 

However, Aryan didn't bulge and narrowed his eyes," What if I don't?" he challenged Harshit while I thought, he might be on a Suicide mission.

 My poor Dee, fallen for a suicidal freak

Harshit's fist formed while his shoulder tensed, I wish I could see his face but his back was quite a view too. Mani signed and crossed her arm," Are you guys done yet?" she said in an annoyed tone while Aryan and Harshit's heads turned towards her in an instant. 

Or Maybe, she has joined Aryan in a Suicide mission?

Both of them were burning holes in Mani's forehead she just rolled her eyes at them and looked at me," Handle your Hulk, will you?" she pointed her index finger at Harshit while I looked around to see whose Hulk. 

I said in a high-pitched voice, "Who? Me?" While looking at her disbelief. Aryan opened his mouth to say something while Mani just put her hand in front of his face and called Dee while turning her head behind to look.

Dee and Sam were both trying to.. wrestle? whose going to be whose human shield. 

And I was a drama queen, huh

Mani cleared her throat which got both of their attention. They had looked at the sound of the voice while Dee was pulling Sam's right arm in front of her and Sam was pushing Dee's left shoulder in front

"Dee, Can you get your Man out of here?" Mani kindly requested her in return there were two pink spots on her cheeks. She looked down at her feet while Aryan was thoroughly amused with the turn of events," You heard her babe" he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall while tilting his face towards the wall," Get your man out of here"

Harshit was thoroughly annoyed with all of this and tried to get out but Mani blocked his path," I don't think so" she said in a tsk-tsk voice

Yuup, she's on a suicide mission

All Harshit did was massage his temple," Get out of my way before I make you" 

Everyone was alarmed, Aryan turned away from Dee's flushed figure and took a step towards Harshit but Dee got the hold of his wrist. He looked at her all puzzled with a look that said' You want your friend to die?' Dee shook her head and squeezed his Hand in return.