Chapter- 42( Go down)

My hands unknowingly brushed through my neck, wishing to feel that warmth again. I never thought I'll crave Harshit's touch that much ever in my life. I don't know what happened or how it did. I have never broken down in front of someone like that... The way he held me close and the way his lips teased me, I swear I was so high on the sparks to care why I'm doing this. But now when the fever is gone... I wonder why? I hate him, don't I?

Why does he always get on my nerves and how he can calm me down, no matter how strong my outbursts are... But how did he know my nickname, the one which was abandoned a long time ago? What does he mean by don't disappear again'?  

All these thoughts were running a marathon in my brain until the boiling steam of coffee provided warmness on my face. I opened my eyes and quickly turned off the induction. 

Yes I have made him coffee, without poisoning it

I poured the coffee into two of my large cups and went into the living room. I settled the cup on the dining table in front of him and sat beside him on the chair. He closely monitored the cup and looked at me with suspicious eyes.

"I haven't poisoned it" I exclaimed but he shrugged and nodded towards my cup with the look that said ' You drink first. I rolled my eyes and bought the coffee near my lips and took a small slip. while throwing daggers with my eyes. 

Well, is he going to get away with it..? I don't think so

I smirked and started fake choking on the coffee, his eyes widened and he put his cup far away from him. I put both of my hands on my throat and internally praised my acting skills. He got up from his seat and started rubbing my back. 

He was so worked up, it was soo funn! 

I looked at his shocked face with my crocodile tears and pointed my accusing finger at him with the look 'You did this 

His eyes widened and he shook his face furiously," God Aisha, I was joking!" he exclaimed while running towards the kitchen and bringing a glass of water. He put the glass in front of my lips indicating to me to drink it," Just drink, I've called Aryan and Sam, they are on their way with our family doctor." 

I spilt the water out of my mouth and eyed him with widened eyes, "I was just joking too!" I exclaimed at him and stood up absurdly in front of him," You even called the doctor!" 

He took two steps back," I thought you poisoned coffee and you are dying"

NOO" I shrank and raised my hands towards the coffee," I would never poison my love and drink it too" 

A ghost of a smile appeared on his face and he crossed his arms on his chest," Why would I call an actual doctor for a drama queen" 

Oh, You Jerk! 

My muscles relaxed and I have dramatically fallen on the chair," What If I was actually dying and you didn't even call the doctor" I put my palms on my chest indicating the heartaches," The love you have for me" I signed while looking at the ground and shaking my head

He playfully smacked my bicep," Cut the crap" he said deadpan and sat in his original chair while facing me. I was rubbing my arm while looking at my injured bicep," I might need the real doctor to check if there is any fracture" 

He signed and shook his head," Drama" he mummer-ed to himself and started drinking his coffee. I giggled in response and continued drinking my coffee with a smile on my face. 

My phone started ringing and for the first time in the past few days, I didn't want to run up to see if he was calling or not. 

I ignored my 'All too well' ringtone and continued with my coffee. Harshit's head moved towards me and raised his bow," Aren't you gonna get it?" he questioned while I just shook my head and returned to my love, coffee. 

He signed with the song stopped, which means a missed call. He resumed drinking his coffee until my phone started ringing again. I, the master of ghosting, ignored the call but somehow, Harshit let a groan and got up from his seat. He moved towards my room in search of my phone and I got up to follow him. 

Magically, my room wasn't a disaster like the other day when he came. I haven't slept in my room since the outburst so there was no point being a mess here. I was living most of my time in my parents' room. 

I wish-led and walked into my room to see Harshit near my table, his hand holding my phone, more like trying to smash it. His fist was formed and his gaze slowly moved towards me. My pout was formed but no voice came out and I walked towards him to see whose call is that. As I came nearer the name looked clear and my heart started racing, Himnish

My shocked state wasn't even fully recovered when Harshit picked up the call and put it near his ear," Hello, Mr Rai" 

I looked up at him while my eye could anytime pop out of my socket. I put my coffee mug on the table and stood on my tiptoe to grab the phone from him. He also stood on his toes while putting a Hand above my head and pushing me down," You don't remember me! Ouch, I'm hurt" he faked the hurtful voice while smirking all the time.

You Evil... Wicked soul!! 

"Ya, that's me! Oh, Aisha! She's busy, right now!" he chuckled and looked down at me," I was giving her a happy time" he winked at me and I lost my balance and landed on the ground on my butt," Ouch!" 

His smile never left his face while he looked down at me, My glare made no effect on him, and my frown deepened so does his dimple," You don't know Happy time? More like the time of her life!" He nodded and his white teeth were on full display. 

I yelled at him," You get down here!" from the ground while his evil amusement tickled in his eyes," You heard the girl! I need to go down" He winked at me and my face was mortified in response.

 You dirty... worm-headed animal!! 

"Ya sure! After we are done and she's recovered-"he looked at my tomato face lying on the ground,"-she'll think about calling you" and with that, he cut the call and tossed my phone on the bed.

 He bend down to my level and locked me in his dark gaze," You want me to go down, baby?" he breathed the words near my ears while biting my earlobe. My eyes shut closed and a moan escaped my mouth. My hands were clasped together while his index finger danced on my exposed skin. 

Before one of us could move we heard someone clearing our throat. His biting stopped while my eyes widened. He moved away from me while I stumbled back. I saw his demore shift into his Alpha mode so I turned my head to see who was there. I looked at the door to find five figures standing on the door. 

Oh Great! Note the sarcasm

Esha's eyes widened opened so does Dee's. Mani and Sam were sending sly smirks on our way and Aryan just stood behind Dee raising his bow to Harshit while tilting his face with the look ' Well, well, what do we have here?' 

My mouth formed an O shape while internally I was face palming myself. I turned and look at Harshit who was busy glaring at his Sister, Esha. 

Well, shit.

.

.

.

Hello there! Did you guys know the reason behind Harshit & his sister's fight? No? Keep up to know in the next chapter!

Until then, support your girl by sharing & spiking the interest of others too!