Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Shen Huanxi thought about it, and there were many reasons.

    In this life, Su Chaoyang won't be able to enjoy her soft food. He is now hanging out with Su Liming. If Su Liming plays well, it means that Su Chaoyang is also living well. She doesn't want Su Chaoyang to have a better life.

    Su Qiangwen and Su Qiangwu always mocked Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng, she didn't want Su Qiangwen and Su Qiangwu to have more confidence.

    Moreover, she has already invested in the Three North Project, so she can protect Chang'an and Changning. On the premise of not affecting her work, the richer the better.

    She still doesn't want to see Xiao Shanhe being ridiculed by Lan Linxiang again, and being looked down upon by Lan Linxiang.

    She didn't want to...

    The more Shen Huanxi thought about it, the more reasons she had.

    She looked at Xiao Shanhe:

    "There are many reasons..."

    For a while, she didn't know where to start, so she hesitated.

    Xiao Shanhe looked at her like this, smiled, and held her hand slightly, very seriously:

    "Is it because of me?"

    "Huh?" Shen Huanxi was taken aback.

    It is said that it is because of him, and there are indeed reasons for this, but it is not all because of him...

    "I see, thank you, I am very happy." Xiao Shanhe said with a smile.

    Shen Huanxi: "..."

    She seemed to have been misunderstood.

    "But I'm sorry to let you have a fight with Lan Linxiang because of my relationship. You always don't like to fight with others, and you blame me. But don't worry, Lan Linxiang is a thing of the past for me, I don't It will disappoint you, you don't need to take her seriously."

    "I'm not...I..." Shen Huanxi didn't know what to say, it seemed that Xiao Shanhe's misunderstanding was getting deeper and deeper.

    Now if she said that she had a quarrel with Lan Linxiang before he came, and it was because of the child's affairs and had nothing to do with him, would he believe it?

    But looking at Xiao Shanhe's apologetic and happy expression, Shen Huanxi couldn't bear to tell the truth anymore.

    In fact, she didn't want to get into trouble with Lan Linxiang at all.

    Both Lan Linxiang and she were born again, and she still expected to know from Lan Linxiang why Xiao Shanhe sent her to be buried in her previous life. It's okay to argue with her.

    But there is no way, because Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng, she and Lan Linxiang have broken up. Since Xiao Shanhe thought that she and Lan Linxiang had a quarrel because of him, and she blamed herself and was happy, why would she still deny it? She could only admit it, she didn't want to disappoint Xiao Shanhe either.

    So Shen Huanxi nodded.

    "Well! So I must start this factory. I must do better than Su Liming. I can't let Lan Linxiang overwhelm me."

    "You don't have to compare with her for me. She is in the past for me ." But if you insist on being better than her, I will continue to help you." Xiao Shanhe said seriously again.

    Shen Huanxi was silent for a while, not knowing what it was like.

    Fortunately, Xiao Shanhe will be a hero of the Republic in the future, a big figure who can make a big mark in the history of the development of the motherland, otherwise, with his narcissistic appearance, she could really call him "Pu Xinnan".