Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    "Stinky bitch! How dare you check on me!" Luo Bo roared.

    "I'll check what's wrong with you. If you've done your best and didn't do anything that's sorry for me and my family, why worry about me checking you?" Jiang Xiaomei also shouted.

    "I work hard every day to earn money outside to raise you and raise your children. What have I done to you? Don't forget that I raised you! What you eat is mine and what you drink is mine. , I used mine, and everything on your body was spent on my money! What can I do to you? Can you just find trouble here when you have nothing to do all day long?!"     "Yes, you support me. Raise! If you raise a child, you are raising it! If you raise us, the two of us will be sorry for you, right? Then what about the women outside? Do you think the women outside are sorry for you?"     "What nonsense is Jiang Xiaomei talking about?!" Luo Bo Hearing Jiang Xiaomei's shout, she panicked.     Jiang Xiaomei laughed out loud.     "What? Are you scared? I'm telling you the truth scares you, right? Don't think that I don't know about you outside. If you don't want to support your family, don't get married or have children. I haven't seen any man like You care so much about raising a family and raising children like this!     What are you doing? Do you still want to do something to me? Are you guilty? How well you said it before. When you came to my house to propose marriage, you told my parents that you raised me, Now I have become me you raised, how did you become like this, do you dare to admit it?! If you don’t have other women outside, would you treat me like this?”     “Jiang Xiaomei! Shut up! You now Just like a shrew!"     "The mouth grows on me, can you still control whether I shut up or not? You can't even control the rest of your life, and you still want to control me! I am a shrew? Who forced the shrew ? Luo Bo, I was really wrong. My mistake was that I believed your words to be your good wife!     You keep saying that you raised me, but these years I have been filial to my parents-in-law, helping you to keep the house in order, and let you Isn't it my credit to go outside without any worries? If it weren't for me, you would still be able to earn money outside without worrying about those trivial matters at home!?

    how? In front of so many people, you still want to hit me, don't you? Come on, I'm still afraid that you won't succeed? Come and hit me! I want to see how powerful your fist is, and how powerful this kitchen knife is in my hand! "Jiang Xiaomei yelled at the top of her voice.

    Shen Huanxi was worried about Jiang Xiaomei. When she heard that she had a kitchen knife in her hand, she didn't know whether she should be more at ease or more worried. What is at

    ease is that Jiang Xiaomei has a weapon in her hand, so she is not afraid Luo Bo beat her to death like last time. The

    worry is that if Jiang Xiaomei really hurt Luo Bo with a kitchen knife on the spur of the moment, then Jiang Xiaomei will also have to bear the responsibility

    . The onlookers blocked the outside.

    A few women also went up to persuade Jiang Xiaomei.

    "Xiaomei, calm down. The kitchen knife you are holding is not a trivial matter. If you really hurt someone, Chenchen will not have a father in the future ." up. "

    "Yes, Xiaomei, don't be impulsive, everything has to be negotiated, you should put down all the dishes first." "

    ...

    " Shut up, all of you! "Jiang Xiaomei interrupted the group of women.

    "You were watching when Luo Bo hit me last time. Why were you not afraid that Luo Bo would hurt me then? Now you are afraid that I will hurt Luo Bo!" The same is a woman, in your eyes, a woman is worthless, and a man is worth money, right? shut up! "