Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "Feng Shenghui's bail is said to be 800 yuan, which is enough to buy a homestead in the city. As far as I know, he doesn't need so much bail for his level of wounding." Shen Huanxi looked at Xiao Shanhe .

    She wondered why Xiao Shanhe should have played a role in Feng Shenghui's bail being so high.

    Xiao Shanhe had no expression on his face.

    "I know someone. The current law does not have clear regulations on bail. The specifics are determined by the court, detention center, and police station according to the actual situation, so there is a lot of room for maneuver."

    "So... really you .” Shen Huanxi slightly widened her eyes. Even though I had expected it, I was still a little surprised.

    "Yeah." Xiao Shanhe didn't deny it, nor did he think about it.

    Shen Huanxi thought about it, and it made sense.

    The police arrived in such a timely manner that day, it must not be as simple as someone reporting the crime. Now it is the period of the crackdown, and the police are very busy, and they are in charge of everything. If there is a fight in the village, is it true? The police will not believe it so easily.

    I believe that if someone else reported the case, the police might not have gone to Taolin Village that day.

    And if Xiao Shanhe's prediction was wrong, Feng Shenghui wouldn't hit someone at all? Didn't he report a false alarm?

    Xiao Shanhe dared to do that, he was not afraid of being said to report a false police report, and he was confident, it must be because he had connections and could speak for himself.

    Maybe it's because in the previous life, she had heard too much from Lan Linxiang that Xiao Shanhe was a waste, Shen Huanxi didn't expect much from him from the beginning.

    It was only after marriage that I discovered that this man really gave her surprises and surprises time and time again.

    It seems that what kind of person a person is, you have to find out by yourself, not hearsay. What's more, Lan Linxiang has only one criterion for judging a man who is not capable, and that is whether he has money.

    Xiao Shanhe is indeed not as rich as Su Liming.

    "This is for you." Xiao Shanhe suddenly took out another passbook.

    "Ah?" The passbook had already been handed to him, and Shen Huanxi took it.

    Xiao Shanhe had already opened the passbook, and she looked at the first page. On September 11, 1983, there was a deposit of 360 yuan.

    It's a newly opened passbook, and the 360 ​​yuan is the first fund change.

    "This is..."

    "I earned it, here it is."

    "I'm not..." Shen Huanxi felt a little embarrassed.

    When she first got married, Xiao Shanhe would accept her passbook, just because she didn't want people to think she was easy to bully. She would rather make Xiao's family think she was a villain, so that she and Chang'an Changning wouldn't be embarrassing.

    After getting along for this period of time, she already had a general understanding of the Xiao family, and felt that she no longer needed to act as a villain, so she no longer needed to care about Xiao Shanhe's money.

    She can make money by herself.

    "Why do you have money again? " "I

    earned it by designing some small parts for several machinery factories."