Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Oh, Shen Huanxi, you said this yourself, I didn't say it." Su Zhaoyang became quite proud.

    Men are not willing to have their abilities denied or questioned, even if they are really useless, they don't want to be exposed.

    He had felt the other party's disdain from Shen Huanxi before, and he fell in love with Shen Huanxi again, so why didn't he just keep looking for opportunities to overwhelm Shen Huanxi?

    It would be best for Shen Huanxi to realize that choosing Xiao Shanhe instead of him is asking for trouble, and he can regain some ground.

    "Comrade Xiao Shen, are you still there?" The older salesman who went out to make a call just now came back, and when he saw Shen Huanxi, he walked over with a smile.

    "Comrade Xiao Shen, I have consulted our leader for instructions, and we can give you a great discount. Here I have written the original price and preferential price of various styles of freezers. If you pay the deposit now, our leader will immediately transfer the goods to the provincial capital. , take the railway to our Yunnan side immediately, would you like to have a look first?"

    "Okay." Shen Huanxi brought over the list made by the salesperson.

    Su Chaoyang was still following, lowered his head to look at the form, glanced at it twice, and smiled.

    "You want to buy so many refrigerators, and the factory is not small, right? Why do you bother? If you had chosen me, you wouldn't have to work so hard. Now you must be a rich wife with peace of mind.

    I see you like this and I will do it for you ." You are not worth it, Xiao Shanhe is really not good, what is he capable of? He, no wonder he will divorce, his ex-wife just looks down on him, how are you worse than his ex-wife, let you look down on him and look down on me. "

    Even if I have a crush on him, I also despise you. Doesn't that mean you are inferior to him? Why are you still proud of yourself here?" Shen Huanxi cast a glance at Su Chaoyang.

    "You!"

    "Comrade, I want a freezer with this price and this capacity." Shen Huanxi stopped talking to Su Chaoyang, but looked at the older salesperson, and drew it with a pen on the form she gave her. what she wants.

    "Okay comrades, do you want to pay the deposit now, or go back and prepare the money first? Our deposit is 30% of the selling price."

    "Pay now, but you have to give me a formal contract, I want Just sign the contract."

    "Okay, it's easy to say, although our home appliance city has not been open for a long time, but the sales and other aspects are very standardized, we will definitely give you the contract you want, and guarantee it according to the quantity Get the goods according to the quality, wait for me for a while, we have a ready-made contract."

    "Okay." Shen Huanxi nodded, and watched the older salesman go to get the contract.

    Su Chaoyang held back here for a long time, unable to utter a word. A few young salesmen were whispering, and he couldn't hear what they were saying, but he always felt that they were laughing at him.

    "Su Chaoyang." Shen Huanxi looked at him again.

    "Since you came up to me to talk about this matter, let's have a good chat. If you think I'm asking for trouble by choosing Xiao Shanhe and not you, then I'll ask you, where is my trouble

    ? I'm going to open a factory, and then I will be a female factory director. Xiao Shanhe helped me plan to open it together. If I marry him, I can easily become a female factory director. What can I do if I marry you? Mrs. Fu?