Love Me Harder

Savannah's P.o.v.
It was official, me & Randy were together. I haven't talked to the boys since last week even though they called & texted me. I haven't gone to my hotel room because I've been staying with Randy. He's amazing, I love him so much. He was drinking coffee while checking his Twitter. I hugged him from behind "Did I ever tell you how hot you look?" He smirked while putting his phone & cup of coffee on the table & turned to me. "Not as hot as you" he said kissing me. It didn't take long for things to get heated up. We went into the room & well... You guys know what happened next.

(Raw)

Randy was having a match against Bad News Barrett. Luckily I didn't have a match tonight I just finished my promo. I was watching his match on the tv monitor when Kane passed by. "Savannah, I get you & Randy are together but next time you guys...well...do it, make sure to not get too loud, I mean I barely slept last night with all the noise" I was shocked & embarrassed. I didn't know Kane's room was next to Randy's. "I'm sorry Kane, I didn't know. It won't happen again" he laughed "it's alright, I'll just make sure I don't get a room next to Randy's next time. I got to go, Hunter wants to see me"He said as he walked away. I kept watching Randy's match until it ended. I waited for him backstage. "Hey Vannah" it was Ariana "Hey Ari, congratulations on your match." "Thanks, Alicia is kinda rough but I handled her pretty well. How are things with Randy?" "Great, I couldn't be happier he's amazing & we..." "You guts what?" "You know, we..." "Oh my God! Again? Was he gentle with you?" "Yes, he's so sweet. Kane complained about the noise" I said laughing. "I told you to not get too loud when you guys do that" she said laughing. We were laughing like maniacs until Randy walked to us. "What's so funny?" He asked laughing a little "Nothing, don't worry about it" I said giving him a quick kiss. "I'll see you later Vannah" "later Ari" she waved goodbye & walked away. "Great match out there Viper" I said hugging him. "Nice promo Savannah, you definitely showed who's boss." I smiled & gave him another kiss. "Savannah, the boys need to know" he said getting serious "know what?" "About us. We can't keep this a secret forever" "I know, but they're gonna flip out" he kissed my cheek "when you're ready go tell them, but we are going to have to tell them sooner or later" I smiled & nodded. I knew he was right, but I'm just too lost in the moment to focus on what I was going to tell them. As Randy & I walked to his locker room I saw Dean, Roman & Seth. I hid behind Randy & walked in his locker room. They didn't see us but I have to be prepared, I can't hide & avoid them forever.