The match that made us friends

Savannah's P.o.v.
Today was the day. Finally tonight was Extreme Rules. I trained really hard for the past 7 weeks for my match against Paige. I know she's talented & hard to beat but not impossible. I changed into my ring gear & grabbed my divas title. The guys followed me to the ring while the Shield's theme song played. I got in the ring & grabbed a mic "tonight, Paige will show to all of us the type of diva she is. She thinks she has the guts to beat me & take this title away  from me" I said holding my title up high. "But it's ok if she doesn't want to show up, because I mean if I was her I would-" I got interupted by Paige's theme song. "Don't worry. I'm here" she said walking down the ramp & getting in the ring. The bell rung & I gave my belt to the referee.

(Skip most of the match)

Our match was going outside & inside the ring. I did a DDT on Paige causing her to fall on the mat. I was exhausted & I could tell she was too. I crawled over to her & pinned her. 1..2.. she kicked out, I was getting frustrated. I tried most of the moves I know on her but there was my finisher 'Whiplash' I stood up ignoring the pain in my body & grabbed her in the Whiplash position & did it on her hitting her head. I quickly pinned her 1..2.. she kicked out. "Looks like Savannah can't put Paige away, Whiplash should have finished the job but it looks like Paige wants to win that title more than anything" Said Cole. She tried to clothes lined me but I thought fast & clothes line her aswell. We were both on the mat, breathing hard. The guys from The Shiled keept cheering for me. "Come on babygirl!" Roman said hitting his palms on the mat. "You can do it sweetheart!" Said Seth almost close to me. " Get up Savannah!" Yelled Dean. I tried to stand up, my body was in pain but I had to pretend I was alright. I tried to get up but Paige kicked me on the face & did the P.T.O. on me. The referee kept asking me if I gaved up but kept saying no. "Don't tap out Savannah!" Seth, Roman & Dean yelled looking frustrated. "Tap out!" Paige yelled, I wasn't going to tap out even if it killed me. I was determined to keep my title. I waited for Paige to get distracted & quickly did 'Whiplash' on her. I pinned 1..2..3.. I won. "Here's your winner & still your divas champion, Savannah Alizey!" Lillian announced. The referee handed me my title & I held it up but I fell to the floor exhausted. The guys came to my rescue. Roman & Dean carried me on their shoulders while Seth clapped & said "she's the real champion" I still held my title up while Paige looked surprised, she didn't expect me to reverse the P.T.O. into my finisher. She looked like she wanted to cry, I just smirked as the Shield carried me backstage leaving a surprised Paige in the ring. I walked to the divas locker room & changed. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Paige "good match out there. I was wrong about you." "Well, I could say the same about you. You are good, but not as good as me" I smirked "maybe you could teach me sometime?" " So you can beat me next time? Not a chance." We laughed. "We should hangout sometime" "we should" "See you later, Savannah" & she walked away. I think I'm starting to like the glampire.