fifty six

I scramble backwards, so my body is supported by the door. Of course, I have to be trapped inside a locked room with someone who kidnapped, stalked, and sexually touched me without my permission, as well as another person who I was in an illegal relationship with, who tried to rape me.

I wonder what other monster is in this house. Hitler, maybe? Possibly Donald Trump? Who knows. All I know is that I want to leave, and I want to leave now. 

"Can you please open the door so I can leave?" I quietly request, refusing to face two of the people who have ruined my life. 

"But why, baby girl, we were just getting comfortable, and beginning to talk about everything. Don't you want to talk with us?" Noah asks sadly, sounding like a psycho. 

"Not really," I quietly admit, as I press my face against the wall, so no one can see the silent tears that run rivers down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, my sweet," Fletcher coos, slowly walking up to me, as if I am a scared piece of pray, and he is a predator.

"No!" I shout in fright. "Please stay back."

I throw my hands in front of my body defensively, trying to shield my terrified self, but I know that if someone wanted to, they'd be able to touch me.

"Why am I here?" I question shakily. "Why are you here?"

Fletcher sighs loudly, and looks back at Noah, who shakes his head, and sighs, leaving the older boy on his own.

"Noah and I are siblings." His one simple sentence turns my world upside down dramatically, and results in a whole new set of tears forming in my wet eyes.

"You don't look alike," I hesitantly stutter out, as my eyes scan between the two people, before permanently landing back on Fletcher. 

"That's because we're half sibling with a very... complicated family," Fletcher pauses in the middle of his speech, as his eyes flicker back to his younger brother. "My dad hooked up with another woman to make this little fucker, and his twin sister."

"You have a twin sister?" I suddenly ask, sounding a lot more intrigued with this conversation than I did a couple of seconds ago. 

Noah shoots Fletcher a sour glare, but never the less, turns to face me, and places a happy smile upon his face. "Yes, baby girl I do."

"Do I know her?" I question wearily, as my eyebrows knit together. "It better not be Dolly."

I can just imagine Dolly as a bad guy. Like in Star Wars, the Rise of Skywalker, where Rey sees the evil version of herself.

I shake my head, and try to cut out my irrelevant thoughts. 

Noah shakes his head quickly, denying my statement. "Nah, she's too nice to be related to me."

He says the words proudly, like him being a mean, bad person is good, compared to being nice.

"So who is it, then?" I drag on, studying the boy's face intensely, thinking that it will tell me the answer.

As if fate is talking to us, I hear a clicking sound from behind me, and quickly turn around to face the door, only to see that it is beginning to open.

On instinct, Fletcher's hands grab my waist to stop me from making the escape plan I hoped to go through with.

When the door is opened wide enough, I see who is standing on the entry.

"You," I growl out in surprise, trying to slash her face.

Sierra waits smugly in the doorway, with her arms crossed across her chest, and a satisfied smirk plastered on her stupid face. 

"Sierra, go back downstairs and entertain yourself for a couple more hours," Noah demands, sounding more tired than a woman after sex.

He pinches the bridge of his nose, and stands up, ushering the teenage girl from the room.

My eyes widen in unhappiness, as he proceeds to slam the door after she's gone, and lock if from the inside with the key from Fletcher's necklace.

"All better, baby girl, she won't be back to bother you now," Noah exclaims gently, patting the side of my cheek, and taking me from Fletcher's arms.

It's as if a lightbulb has gone off in my head, because I piece two and two together. When Noah told Sierra to get out, I was able to compare their faces.

I hate to say it, but they contained similar features.

The same nose.

A similar shape of eyes.

A sharp jawline.

The same coloured eyes.

The same skin tone.

I don't want to believe it, but I have to assume the Noah's twin sister is my worst enemy, Sierra.

"What are you thinking about, pretty girl?" Noah's voice pulls me out of my thoughts, as I stare at him.

"Is she your sister?" I ask harshly, glaring daggers through his body.

He sighs, but nods his head.

"Wow," I dryly say, turning away from the teenage boy, and sitting on the bed in defiance, so I don't have to face the two males.

I hear Fletcher and Noah mutter a couple of sentences in Russian to each other under their breaths, before footsteps appear, and the door opens and closes.

I just know that I have been left alone, and finally allow my guard down. 

A soft cry leaves my mouth at the prospect of being stuck in a house with three of the people I hate the most in the world.

I've never been a religious person, but I decide to begin praying.

I pray that this is all a dream. I pray that Adrian is okay.

And most of all, I pray that my brothers find me, before these people morph me into their own personal play thing.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 40900 reads and over 1k votes- 1708. (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3