Riddler

You reach into the hat to choose. You see Edward looking over nervously. You draw out a pin. A pin with the design of a question mark. What a nerd. Edward looks relieved. You walk over to the closet and look back at him standing there nervous. 
        "You coming?" You ask. Who would think the mass murderer is more afraid to kiss a normal gitl than the normal girl is to kiss him.
        He stumbles into the closet grinning like a lunatic. You shut the door.
        "Sooooooo. Um. Thanks for listening to me talk. No one... No one has ever done that." He says giggling nervously.
        "Of course. I enjoyed it. You're really smart!" You reply and even though its dark in there you can feel his face light up.
        "You really think so?" You answer him by planting a kiss on his lips. It's short and sweet.
        It's light enough in there to see he his blushing. You reach your hand up and push his glasses back up his nose. He reaches up and catches your hand, with his other hand he takes the glasses off snaps them shut and clasps them on his suit jacket. Then he leans down and kisses you. It's gentle and hesitant. Sweet. You are still holding one of his hands and your other hand is combing through his adorable hair. His other hand is tilting your chin up.
        The door opens and you pull away. You walk out of the closet but look over your shoulder to smile at him. He's still standing in the closet grinning like an idiot. You point to his pocket where he looks down to see where you left your phone number.