Two-Face

As soon as you reach your hand in and feel it you know exactly what it is and who it belongs to. It's a coin, that means it's Harvey's. I look over at him but he won't meet your eyes. You glide over to him and take his hand pulling him towards the closet.
        Once you are in there you really realize just how big he is. He has big broad shoulders and a tall build. You don't get to study him long because the door closes and everything goes dark. You feel light headed with fear hoping he doesn't snap to his evil side. If he did would he hurt you? You had no idea and it terrified you. But his mind wasn't on that at all.
        "I would understand if you don't want to kiss me," he says firmly "Half of me isn't in very good shape for kissing though if it was be sure I'd kiss you."
        Oh you realize he is self conscious and thinks his burn scars make him undesirable. He's just a big sweet baby. You had no idea supervillains could be so respectful.
        "I don't mind the sc-" You are interrupted as he scoops you up and presses you against the wall. He must have had a personality change and though you were scared of it you certainly have no quarrel about it right now.
        He buries his face in your neck and his hair brushes against your face tickling. His hair smells good. The scarred and scabbed side of his face scrapes across your cheek as he kisses your neck in a pleasant way. And by  the time he makes it to your lips you have your hands tousling his nape. You can feel the wounds there and glide over them gently so you don't hurt him. The wounds on his lips don't stop him from coming at your lips hard though. 
        The door opens to him holding you with both arms as your lips are clasped. You almost don't realize it's time to stop but he sets you gently back to the ground. Your hands achingly pull away from his chest. 
        "Can I see you again?" He asks.