Chapter 8

Rafe Cameron, just asked me to be his girlfriend. I question myself because I never would have known Rafe would ever ask me this, out of all girls, he chose me.

"Of course I will, but what about Sarah." I answer him.

"Who cares about Sarah right now, I now finally have the girl I always wanted." Rafe says.

"Rafe, Sarah is my best friend." I say.

"Ok ok, but she's gonna have to know eventually, because I love you." Rafe says.

I am so shocked, did Rafe Cameron just say he loves me. Oh shit what have I got my self into.

"Rafe I love you too." I say back.

I don't know if I love him, but I think I do.

"Rafe I think we should go back inside"
I say.

"Yeah you're probably right." He says.

We put back on our clothes and get up.
Rafe grabs my hand and kisses me on the lips one last time before we go inside.

He opens the window and leads me inside.

We carefully walk down the stairs trying not to make any sounds. We make it down the stairs. But we see...Topper and Kelce, just laughing in the kitchen.

They look up and Kelce says "Look it's the lovebirds making there way to the living room." Once he says that Topper and Kelce start dying laughing. Obviously they are drunk but they both have good memory.

"Shut the fuck up." Rafe says.

"How was it having rafey fuck you." Topper jokes.

"Uh I-" I get cut off.

"Would you guys stop, I don't know or care if you're drunk or high but you're making her uncomfortable, so quit your shit." Rafe says sounding annoyed.

"Oh no, we made rafey mad." Kelce jokes making himself and Topper laugh.

"You better not tell anyone about this, understood?" Rafe says.

"Um fine" they say.

We carefully walk to the my bedroom and go in.

"I'm leaving" I say.

"Wait, what. Why?" Rafe says.

"I just need to get out of the house. I'll be back later." I say.

"Can I come?" Rafe asks.

"No, I just need to be alone right now, I'll see you later." I respond.

"Bye" I say.

Rafe just nods his head. I grab my keys and get in my car and drive off to the beach. I always carry a beach bag in my car, it has a towel, bikini, sunscreen, sunglasses, blanket, etc.

Once I arrive at the beach I find a spot and lay down my blanket and sit. I end up getting distracted and ended up watching the sunrise for a few hours.

It was only 8 AM and people were already surfing. I was hungry so I went to one of the food places near the beach so I can watch the view.

I found one and I walked in and I sat down at a 2 person table. I ordered a pink lemonade and avocado toast.

I was drinking the lemonade and sitting down on my phone until I noticed someone sat down in front of me.

It was JJ.

Why did JJ just sit with me, I've hardly ever talked to him.

"Uh hey." I say awkwardly.

"Hey, you look nice." JJ says.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself. Anyways what are you doing here?"
I ask.

"Getting food." JJ says sarcastically.

"No duh, but like why did you sit next to me?" I ask.

"I don't know, why not I guess." He responds.

"I have a question to ask you." He says.

"I might have an answer." I say.

"Do you want to go surf with me right now?" He asks.

"Hmm, well I don't have anything to do sooo, sure." I respond.

"Ok, lets go then. Wait do you have a bikini or something?" JJ questions.

"Yeah I have one in my car." I answer.

We walk over to my car and he goes on the other side of the car so that I can get changed into my bikini inside the car.

"Wait I don't even have a surfboard with me." He says.

"Me too. Come on, I'll just buy us some at this shop." I say pointing at a surf shop.

I grab his arm and lead him to the shop. Once we get inside I find one that I like and he does aswell.

I pay for the surfboards and we walk towards the ocean.

We catch a good wave but then I fall in the water. JJ doesn't, which I'm not surprised, I mean he is a really good surfboarder.

I back on my surfboard and I look down to see that my boob is out. I immediately hope that JJ or anyone didn't see.

"Oh shit." I say.

"You got some nice tits, bet they would look better with my hands around them." JJ says.

"Oh shut up" I say playfully hitting his shoulder.

Me and JJ continue a good conversation, and I start to notice that I was flirting with JJ for most of the conversation.

Rafe would be sooo mad. Especially because me and him are dating now, but I don't care because when is Rafe not mad.

Rafe showed up. I take everything I said back.

"SHIT, JJ hide!" I say.

"What?" JJ says confused as I'm pushing him away.

"Just hide Rafe can't see me and you together, especially right now." I say.

"Bye, I had fun with you." I say giving him a smile as I swim off towards the shore.

I make it to the shore and now that I'm getting closer and closer to Rafe I'm actually scared about what Rafe is gonna say.