Chapter 7

It was Rafe. I saw him walk into the kitchen with his messy hair and no shirt on, just sweatpants. He looked so hot.

"Oh uh, hey." He says.

"Hey. Do y-you need me to uh, get you something?" I ask, it was kinda hard to let out a sentence when all I was focusing on was his abs and how good he looked.

"No it's fine, I got it." He responds.

I nod my head and look down and I see almost half of my boob sticking out of my bra.

I pulled up my bra and I looked up and saw Rafe staring.

"You look so hot right now." Rafe says.

"You as well." I say back.

"Follow me" Rafe says as he grabs my hand leading me up the stairs. Once we are upstairs he opens up my bedroom window and takes us on the roof and shuts the window but leaves it open just a bit so we don't get locked out.

We sit down on the roof and Rafe blurts out "You make me so hard baby."

As soon as he said that, I looked down to see his dick hardening in his sweats. I didn't want to admit it, but I really wanted him inside of me.

I start kissing him and he sticks his tongue inside of my mouth, exploring it.

I wanted, I needed more. I pull away from the kiss and pull down his sweatpants and boxers.

His dick springs up and hits his abs. He pulls off my shorts and shirt. Leaving me in my g string and bra.

He quickly unclips my bra and slides off my panties.

We go back to kissing for a bit and then he pulls away. He flips me over so now I am on my hands and knees.

He slides his dick in my ass and I automatically let out a load moan.

"Shhh, you don't want everyone to know how much of a slut you are." Rafe says as he places a hand over my mouth.

He pounds into me creating clapping sounds.

"Faster, pleaseee" I say.

He listens and his thrusts start to become faster and sloppier.

He felt so good. But I didn't want it anymore, just not right now.

I waited it out until he was done. I was trying to not act weird or anything.

So once he finished I quickly sat down and kissed him, then started looking at the stars. Then a thought came to my mind.

What if my neighbors saw or heard us?

"Shit, shit, shit" I blurt out. I started to grab my clothes and was about to go back inside until I felt his hand grab mine.

"Wait, don't go, please." Rafe begs.

Rafe when he begs is amazing, it's like you finally have control over him, and usually you don't.

Rafe never likes being controlled, he is the controller.

I sat down next to him. "What if my neighbors saw what just happened?"
I ask.

"Don't worry, they are all asleep this late, trust me." Rafe answers.

"Oh no, what if we were to loud that everyone inside woke up. Oh shit, Sarah. Sarah is going to kill me, she is not suppose to know that I have been fucking her brother." I say, almost crying.

"Y/n, you need to listen to me. They don't know and if any of them know, just know it's going to be okay. Uh and I kinda wanted to ask you something." Rafe says.

I am confused what could he possibly be asking me right now.

"What is it?" I ask, wanting to know what he wants to say to me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Rafe immediately asks.