Chapter 5

After you left the Cameron's house, you took a nap because you were so tired from what you and Rafe did.

I woke up a few hours later from my nap and decided it was time to get ready.

I put on a short black dress with a slit on the side. My mom had just gotten it for me because she knows I go to parties
a lot, so she usually gets me a lot of
party outfits.

After I put on my dress, I did my makeup, curled my hair, then I put on my silver heels.

I decided I am going to bring my new Louis Vuitton purse that I got for one of my birthday presents. I put all the stuff that I need into the purse.

I decided I didn't feel like driving so I texted Rafe.

Me:
Hey Rafe, can you pick me up to go to the party, please.

Rafe:
Can't you just drive?

Me:
Please Rafe

Rafe:
Are you ready?

Me:
Yes I'm ready.

Rafe:
Fine, I'll be there in 10.

Me:
Thank you

I went downstairs to watch TV until Rafe finally got to my house.

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad." I say.

"Bye" they both say back.

I walked out the front door and shut it. There was Rafe's Range Rover. I open his car door and sit down in passenger.

"Damn you look good" Rafe says. "Thank you Rafe, you don't look bad yourself."
I say back. He starts driving to Topper's house.

"I have a question." I tell him. "What is it?" He says. "Does Sarah know it was me who you were fucking?" I question. "No I don't think so, and if she did and she was mad at you, you guys would make up because you guys are like bestfriends." Rafe explains.

"You sure?" I ask. "Yes I'm sure" he says.
A few minutes later we were at Topper's party. We got out of the car and walked in. I felt Rafe's arm go around my waist and bring me closer to him, as if he was trying to keep me close.

I didn't say anything about it. He lead us to where Topper and Kelce were. They were already doing coke. Rafe took his arm off of me.

"I brought some more" Rafe says to them as he takes coke out of his pocket.

"Thank goodness, we were about to run out." Kelce says. "Hey uh do anyone of you know if Sarah is here?" I question.

"She said she was going somewhere with her dad, so she couldn't make it." Topper answers. "Oh ok" I say.

"Come sit down" Rafe tells me as he pats the seat next to him. I do as he says and I sit down next to him. "Wanna do some" Rafe asks me as he lays out a line.

"sure" I answer. Since the line was infront of Rafe and not infront of me...
"Sit" Rafe says as he pats his lap. Once I sat on Rafe's lap, I heard Topper and Kelce make a dirty joke about me and Rafe. "Oh shut up" Rafe tells them as he hears the joke they made.

I bent over to snort the line on the table.
It surprisingly didn't affect me that much. We continued doing this for about half an hour.

I noticed that Rafe didn't do that much coke, and he usually does a lot, it was kinda weird. I ended up leaving Topper, Kelce and Rafe to go get a few beers.

I went to the kitchen where all the drinks were at. I grabbed a cup and poured some beer in the cup. I felt a hand grab my ass and I know it wasn't someone I know because I could tell by the hand feeling. I turned around to see some guy behind me.

"Hey baby, let's go upstairs." the guy says. "No" I respond. He continues to touch me and I feel really uncomfortable. He grabs my hand trying to lead me to a bedroom.

"STOP" I yell. "Baby I know you want it" the guy says. Rafe ended up hearing me yell and he came up to us.

Rafe tackled the guy to the ground and started punching him. The guy's mouth and nose started bleeding. I don't know if I was suppose to feel bad for the guy or not, but I did feel bad.

"Rafe stop" some girls say. Rafe continues to beat him up.

"RAFE, please stop" I say as I touch Rafe's shoulder. He looks at me and stops beating the guy. "Don't ever fucking touch her again" Rafe demands.

"C'mon Rafe, let's go." I tell him as I grab his hand. I lead him to the car and he gets in the driver seat and I sit in the passenger.

Let me know if you guys
enjoy this story so far! :)
Sorry if there are any mistakes