Chapter 2

"Thank you" you say as you walk into his room. You were surprised he actually let you use the restroom because Rafe is usually always being a dick. You finished using the restroom but right before you were going to walk out, you get stopped by Rafe.

“Y/n, can you stay in here for a little bit?” Rafe questions. You look at him with a confused face because why would he want me to spend time with him. “Yeah, I guess I could stay a little longer." You answer. You go sit on his bed and he shuts the door and locks it.

Once you notice that he locked the door, it kind of weirded you out, but you didn't think anything of it. He comes to sit down with you on his bed. “Sorry if I interrupted whatever you guys were doing in here.” you say. “Its all good," Rafe says then pauses. "I wish it was you I was fucking instead." He says to finish off his sentence.

You look at him with widened eyes. He kisses you and sticks his tongue in your mouth, and down your throat. He takes your dress and bra off of you. You tug on his shirt and remove it off of him. He takes off his shorts and boxers and his dick springs out and slaps his abs.

You are left with just your red lace thongs on your body now. Your phone goes off and you look at it. "It's Sarah" you tell Rafe.

Sarah: Y/n where are you?

"She asked where am I." You tell Rafe as you show him the phone. "Shit, ok um just tell her you left the party early." He responds. "Alright."

Me: Sorry, I left the party early, wasn't feeling to good.

Sarah: Oh ok, hope you feel better.

"Ok, we're good now." You say. "I'm bout to fuck you so good." He says. He rips off your panties. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" you yell. "Shh..it's ok you can always get more." He says back. He spit on your pussy which made you let out a soft moan because of the coldness of the spit.

He shoves the spit in your pussy with his fingers. "Oh, rafe" you moan. Him hearing you moan made him let out a few moans. "R-rafee"

He removed his fingers and replaces them with his tongue. He explores your insides with his tongue. "rafe?" You ask.
"yes baby?" He says as he removes his tongue to talk. "I want your cock inside of my pussy, pleasee." You say. "So needy" he says. He shoves his dick inside of you.

"YES" you loudly moan. "FASTER, p-please" you ask. He slows down to make you mad. "Fuck me right or you won't ever fuck me again" you say angrily. "Fine" he says. He goes really fast and his thrusts get sloppier. You feel a knot form in your stomach. "I-im so close" you say as you cum onto his dick. He finishes and then pulls out.

"Next time I'm gonna do that but in your ass." He says as you both catch your breath. "Please do" you respond.

Hope you enjoyed this part.
I also changed the format
a bit.
Sorry if there is any mistakes