the end

After amazing 3 years of our relationship. Jack got drafted to the devils and now is one of the best players in the whole nhl. I got accpeted to Princton I know it wasnt my firts choise, nor was it even in my list. I was only applaying to it because of a joke with the boys. But somehow i got into one of the best universitys in the us.

Our relationship coulndt be any better. Jack and i live together. Every off season we travel around europe, watch f1 in monoco, meet alot of amazing people. And about 30 minutes ago, i said yes to jacks proposal.

So none the less, i am thankfull for jack to forcing me into a relationship at the time.
As he said in the proposal "coming back to you was the best thing that ever happend". And the second i heard that, in my mind i knew that this is the start of our happly ever after.

____________
A/n
Its done. I know it took me, like forever to finish, but i'll always be thankfull that all of you even considered it, and gave it a chance.
This story began as a fake senerio in my head before going to bed, and now its done. Right now im working on a new story about jack. Its a brothers best friend story, Reputation.
Thank you all for reading.
Have a good night, day or morning or whatever the time it is wherever you are.
Love you all ♡