chapter nineteen

Here i was. In my bed. On a sunday morning. I had no idea what the time was. But i didnt care. I was warm and my room was still a bit dark.

Then i heard my bedroom door fly open. I had a feeling it was my mom and she just wanted to go shooping or just spend some time with me but no.

I pulled my sheet over my head, so they woukd just leave me alone. Guess what, it didnt work.

"Mad max..." god, there is only one person who calls me that, and that is trevor, what the hell is he doing in my room "get up, we have plans, you are a part of it" he said.

I turned on my back and took the sheet offmy head. I looked at the door and saw 4 guys standing there.

"What the hell," i yelled, and my foice didnt sound like me at all.
"Get up" cole said as he looked at my huge bookshelf.
"Why are you in my room. Get out. I dont want for you to see me like this" i said to them all.
"What thats not fair. Jack has seen you in even worst conditins. Why not us?" Trevor asked like a child.
"Because i grew up with him, now please someone tell me why the hell are you in my room" i asked as i got out if my bed.

I had a hoodie on and sleep shorts. I felt there eyes roam over my body, but i didnt care. I never have, i know i have a great ass.

"We were thinking about going on a road trip. Andddd if you dont come with us, we are going to have to listen to jack talk about you for hours." Alex said and jack hit the back of alex's head so he would shut up.

"Ummm, if i say yes. Where are we going to go?" I asked and stepped in my bathroom to brush my teeth.
"There is this amazing carnival and arcade games about 4 hours out if town. And its there for 3 days every year, we thought it wiuld be a good idea to go" cole said as he took one of the books of the shelf and read the back  of it.

"Sounds sick. Im in. And cole" i said and he turned to look at me "if you want you can borrow any book you want, really, as long as you bring it back, and dont make dog ears on the pages, can whaterver your heart desires" i said and stepped in my closet and closed the door to get dressed.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jack asked.
"Im good, not really a breakfast type" i lied.
"I dont care, you have to eat something." He said
"No really, if you guys already ate, i'll be fine untill lunch" i said and pulled on some gray sweats and a black long sleeve top.

"Guys, what do you say we stop for mcdonalds breakfast?" He asked looking over to the guys.
"Sounds like we are having mcdonalds breakfast" cole said and took Hopeless by colleen hoovet off my shelf.

A good choise, its the only actually good book by that author Its amazing, the plot twists just broke my heart in thousand peaces. It was amazing. I hope he cries, cause i sure did.

I took my phone and airpods and left the room with the guys.

Quinn put his arm around my shoulder and said "wow, i forgot how harsh you look when you wake up" he joked.
"Ha ha, i'll take that personaly" i really wont, just joking around.

The guys met my mom and dad who were in the living room watching the tv.
I said goodbye to them and got to the car.

"Who is driving?" I aksed.
"MeeeEeeE" trevor said way too damn loudly.
When i had gotten to the minivan. The only seat left was in the back, next to jack. I didnt mind, i actually would have prefered to sit next to him.

I sat on the left side, in front of me alex and in front of jack cole. Of course quinn sat shotgone.

I looked at my phone and it was 8.13 am. It was early for a sunday morning. I laid my head on the window so i could sleep for just a moment as i put in my airpods.

But the second my eyes shut i was pulled to the other side. To jacks side. He took me, his arm around me and my head on his chest.

"Trust me, if you sleep with your head against the window when trevors driving, you'll wake up with bruises, so. You're welcome." He whisperd to me.
"Thank you, i guess"
"And give ne one of your airpods, i forgot mine." He said

I took one of them out of my ear and gave it to jack, as tolerate it by Taylor Swift played.

And the drive started. 4 hours in the back of the car, with the guy i was starting to catch feelings for. Who was also my best friend. Great.