chapter ten

I sat down in class, and i didnt care about the fact that people were looking at me weirdly bc i was in my pj's and jacks clothes. Only thing that was on my mind was 'i kissed jack'.

I didnt realize i was smiling to myself. When my friend Amy sat down next to me and pointed the smiling out.

"Whats with you? What are you wearing?"
She said giving me kiss on the head.
"Trust me, everything is great. Ummm." I said as i turned my back to her so she could see the 'hughes' text.

"Noo wayy. What? How? Did you sleep with each other" she asked all those questions in like 4 seconds.

"Why does everybody think we fucked? No like for real. Luke, jacks younger brother, asked the same thing. No, we didnt, i just fell asleep with him while watching 'the sturniolo triplets'." I said to her in a low foice knowing that the girls that sitting behind me liked jack.

"Why were you at his house?"
"He lives next to me. We actaully grew up together but they moved to canada" i said as i took out my notebook.
"Well good for you girl" she said as she ended the conversation and started to the school work.

I opened my notes and a peace of paper fell out. I was about to throw it in the trash when i saw that something was written in it inside. And thats not my handwriting.

I opened the note.

"Good morning beautiful.
I missed you. And your room is so sick, i love it. I love all the hockey posters. And how is your room so clean?
I just wanted to say i had a great time last night, really. And did choose, nick is my favorite.
I have practice right after school, so i'll drive you home at 2, but do you want to skip last period and go get ice cream? Next time you see me, give me a kiss if 'yes'.
Okey, have a great day.
Yours-jack♡"

I started to smile to myself again. I even giggled. Dear god. He has a hold of me. Because who even giggles.

I left class to head to french. I tried to get there as quickly as possible. But i ran into the hockey player of the school, well more like, the schools captain. Noah

"Looking good" he said as he towerd over me not letting walk past him.
"What do you want? I have to get to class" i said trying to get away from him.
"Ohh calm down. We have like 8 more minutes. I like your outfit" he eyes me up and down and that makes me feel unconfortable.
"Thank you, didnt have a lot of time this morning"
"So you would much rather be with that hughes crap then me?" He asked thinking he was 'the shit'.
"Yea, atleast he will actually get to the nhl, while you...umm... you wont even get in collage hockey." I said finally pushing him away.
"Yea right, like he is better then me" he said trying to hide his feelings.
"He is," i said facing him.

"How is he better then me? I am obviosly better looking" he said believing himself.
"Haha, oh my god, okay lets recap, he is in the us ntpd you, are not. He had a girl in his bed last night while you on the other hand, did not." I said leaving him spechless when jack got by my side and wraped his hand around my waist.

"A problom here?" Jack asked and kissing the side of my head.
"Yea, you" noah said and walked away.

Me and jack looked at each other and started laughing. He took my backpack and walked us to class. Right before we walked i stopped him.

I faced him and pulled him in a kiss. Jacks hand took the back of my neck and pulled me in a deeper kiss. I pulled back after a moment. And looked in his eyes.

"Does that count as a yes?" I asked about head into the classroom. "No" he said pulling me back and pressing me against the wall into a passionet kiss.

"Now it was a yes" he said and pulled us both is the classroom.

We sat next to eachother. I could hear the puck bunnys talk about me and jack behind us. Wow the bitches really are jealous. Sucks to be them