Chapter 12

Nova

"Hey my house is only like two streets away, it's closer than yours so we can just go there if you want?" I speak as we walk down the dark, empty roads together. Kinda hard though, why? My legs are already sore.

"Is your dad home?"

"No he's on a business trip, it'll just be us"

"Yeah sure"

I smile at Hazels answer and pull her hand into mine. I watch as she uses her other hand to text her mum. 'Staying at Novas, I'll see you tomorrow'

As I stare into the night sky full of glowing stars, I think back to tonight. Fuck I can't lie, it was probably the best...you know.

"Jesus I'm cold" I complain. My swimmers and hair was still wet and I was walking in barely anything on a cold night.

Hazel pulls me closer to her and wraps her arms around me as we continue to walk.

We eventually make it to my house and Hazel admired my very girly room.

White walls, white furniture, white curtains, pale pink bedding, and pale pink decor. It wasn't childish though.

"Cute room"

"Thank you...um I'm gonna have a shower to wash the chlorine off me and warm up, wanna join?"

She nods.

When we get in the shower Hazel offered to wash my hair and I immediately say yes. I love the feeling of people playing with my hair. I wash my body while she does it. She also washes hers while I reorganised all my products. It looked messy.

When I bend down to pick up a shampoo bottle I've barely used, I drop it on the floor at the feeling of Hazels hand graze my area.

"What are you doing?" I gasp.

"Relax"

I bite my lip as she rubs back and forth. She soon pulls me up and pins me to the shower wall, connecting her mouth to my neck.

Fuck round three okay damn.

She soon starts lowering herself onto her knees and stares up at me, I nod my head and she immediately attaches her soft lips to my inner thigh, trailing kisses upwards.

I grab the back of her head and softly push her closer. She pushes my legs further apart and lifts one over her shoulder. Her tongue connects with my pussy and I suck a breath in.

I turn my head to the side and watch as the shower screen gets foggier by the second. I grab hold of her hair, but not tightly.

"Mmm fuck"

Her hands grip my thighs tighter and I throw my head back. I breathe in and out. In a way you'd probably think I have asthma. Deadass not even joking.

"I'm gonna cum" I whisper trying to hold my moan in. She goes a tad bit faster and the pleasure is just perfect. I find it harder to hold myself up as my legs slightly shake.

I soon cum and she happily swallows. Damn. Not unusual though. I quickly wash 'there' again, before she picks me up and carries me to my room, sitting me on my bed. I dry myself whilst sitting as she's in the bathroom. She soon comes out dressed in a pair of my shorts and oversized hoodies.

"You look hot in my clothes"

"And you look hot naked" she casually responds while staring at my bare chest.

I blush a crimson red at her words before throwing my towel on the floor, I've already used it a couple times already so it doesn't need to go back in the bathroom.