18, liar liar

Joshua sat in the restaurant sipping on water and looking towards the door every time someone came in

Joshua sat in the restaurant sipping on water and looking towards the door every time someone came in. He wasn't sure how this would go, to say the least. It had been two weeks since everyone talked and that includes Thanksgiving break.
It could end two different ways: with everyone officially done with each other or with everyone back to peace love and harmony. Pick your poison.

He stood up when Jalen and Dior walked in, they were the only ones who knew Joshua's plan. Well, Jalen knew 80% of Joshua's plan but not all of it. They dapped each other up and Jalen rubbed his hands nervously as Cameron and Gina got out of their vehicle.

Gina didn't say a word when she realized it was an interrogation. She pulled out her phone and sat between Cameron and Dior, the only people she didn't have to be mad at.

Side note...Joshua just got added to her list for not telling her that Jalen would be here.
Cyntara was last to show up and everyone silently thought the same thing as she sat down at their table.

Liar. Liar. Liar.

"Okay, I would like it if we could all have a civil conversation," Joshua said, each of the high schoolers looked around the restaurant avoiding any contact with one another. The silence was so loud it was killing Joshua.

The tension was like a tightrope except instead of one person at a time there's a whole group of them trying to get across. Some are balanced, some holding on to others because they're scared, and others just focused on the next side. Jalen watched Gina while she looked down at her fingers listening to Joshua's speech.  "It's been almost two weeks, shit is weird. We're bigger than this and we're about to be grown. I'm not letting us fall out right before the end." Joshua stated, "and my birthdays coming up so can y'all like...settle things, right now?"