Memories of The Past #1

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."
—Amy Li

It was early 2062 the pines family was living at the southeast outskirts of night city. the town was called Laguna Bend it was a small and rural town with a population not exceeding the thousands mark, Laguna bend  was a town that was surrounded by hills and mountains and the only way to get to night city was through the high way overpass.

"El wake up! If you dont wake up in 10 seconds I'll eat all your food!" Miranda yelled from downstair of the Pines house.

Elijah who was still ten years old was still snoring on his bed, but stood up when his sister yelled from the kitchen he immediately stood up and went down the stairs, the last time last time he was sleept in his sister poured a bucket of cold water on him while he was still sleeping.

Miranda was 5 years older than Elijah, She was also the one who would take care of him morning till the afternoon since their father only comes home at night because of his job at night city.

When Elijah got downstairs he saw his sister already ready for school and was just munching on some chicken.

Miranda had long brown untamable hair, she had brown eyes and a small nose
she was wearing a plain peach tshirt and a jean skirt she didnt have that much cybernetic modifications aside from a neural port and a personal link on her palm.

While Miranda was already eating half of the food on the table. After taking  bath Elijah wore a turtle neck long sleve and black pants.

when he arrived at the dinning table almost all the food that Miranda cooked had vanished to her stomach.

"You ate it all!!" Elijah screamed surprised and angry, Elijah scoffed and sat down eating the last piece of chicken and mash potatoes.

Miranda laughed and rubbed her knuckles  on Elijah's head, "Told you I'll eat your breakfast" she chuckled " why were you even up late again? your not messing around with dad's handguns again were you?"  Miranda asked accusingly while biting down a piece of chicken breast.

"N-No I wasn't ! you already hid those guns I cant even find them anymore!" Elijah yelled defensively, Elijah felt heat rush to his face turning it red "I-I was talking to someone" He repliied flustered

"Ohhh~ I see how it is" Miranda repliied in a teasing tone making the young Elijah more embarrassed than he already is. "So who's the lucky girl?" Miranda pried even more.

"Our neighbor...."Elijah said shyly. Miranda teasingly squealed, she stood up from her seat and sat beside Elijah and started to poke his side. "How long huh?~ how long have you been crushing on her~" She teased "I didn't know you had a crush on jenny chapman!"

"NO I DON'T!!" Elijah screamed standing up, He sat back down when he realized he just shouted at his sister, "I like Alvarez" Elijah said in a whisper.

( A/N -chill down rebecca lovers she'll get her turn)

"What was that? I couldn't seem to hear you" Miranda said jokingly. Elijah frowns but the blush on his face reddened even more. " I said I like judy ok!" Elijah said starting to fiddle with the hems of his shirt.

Miranda fakes a gasp and hooked an arm on her brother's shoulder, she lessen the distance between them and started to whisper in his ear. "Isn't she the girl you always play with? I thought you said she was just a friend hmm~?" Miranda teased one more time.

"That was before! I-I'm starting to like her now." Elijah said shyly "Enough of this I'm going to be late for school Mira! Let's go already!" Elijah said after gobbling down the rest of his food and kissing his sister on the cheek before going outside to fetch Judy so they can go to school together.