Episode 27

Getting the dress, I immediately went to the changing room to change my dress. I was struggling with the back zip of the dress when suddenly a hand tightly grabbed my waist. I gasped due to the unexpected act.

Looking in the mirror in front of me I could clearly see the person's face now.

He zipped the back of my dress and slowly turned me around.

"This looks perfect on you.", he said looking at me from head to toe. He tired to touch my face.

I immediately jerked his hand off and backed away from him.

"I thought you would be under observation but I guess the police is not doing it's work properly.", I said and scoffed.

"Even the police of the whole country is not enough to keep me away from you.", he said and I huffed.

"You've become insane jungkook. And there's nothing I can talk about to an insane guy.", I said and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the mirrored wall.

"I've become insane and I admit that but you also need to admit that you made me this way.", he said in a serious tone looking at me intensly.

"I made you this way? Your greed made you this way jungkook!", I shouted.

"Y/n I'm sorry for what happened that day but now I want to make things clear with you for once and for all.", he said in a pleading tone and grabbed my hand in his.

"What's there to clear?", I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Y/n you said that it's about the property right? I'll give you all that back. If you want then I can give you even more than that y/n. Just forgive me please. I know your heart still beats for me.", he pleadingly said but I immediately yanked his hand.

"There's no heart jungkook. I don't have one now. The one I had, you already crushed it many times. And I guess you believe that I love you right? Then let me make that clear to you too!"

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!!", I shouted at his face with my teary eyes.

His expressions which were remorseful earlier now turned into aggressive one.

"You don't hate me y/n. DON'T SAY THIS!", he said maniacly shaking his head. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face right next to his. My tear glistening eyes were looking at his red ones.

"I do Jungkook! I HATE YOU!", I shouted even louder this time.

I flinched hard as he suddenly punched at my left side at the mirror. His hands were bleeding now and the blood was flowing down the mirror.

"You love me. You love me only.", I heard him whispering to himself which scared me even more.

I tried to run away from there but he instantly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to himself.

"Y-You can o-only love me y/n. You can't love anyone else. You're mine y/n. You're only mine.", he maniacly said and I got even more scared now.

"I guess I need to take you with me to my mansion. Once you get pregnant with my child you won't leave me. Y-Y-yeah I need to do this.", he said and my eyes went wide at his words.

He abruptly closed my mouth with his one hand and looked outside the room. I was still struggling in his grip.

Finding the way safe, he immediately took me, still covering my mouth with his hand.

I saw a girl standing far away and tried to ask her for help but only a few muffled sounds left my mouth.

Dragging me to the basement, he tried to shove me inside his car.

Suddenly a hand pulled him back from his collar and a hard punch was thrown over his face.

He fell down on the ground and I immediately came out of the car.

I hid myself behind Taheyung and saw jungkook laying down on the ground.

His lips were bleeding due to the punch but he still had a smirk on his face.

"Oh so it's you. Tsk Tsk. I thought I wouldn't ever be able to recognize you but now I do. Well now I understand the reason behind your behavior with me.", he said looking at taehyung and stood up from the ground.

I was holding into Taheyung's shirt in a tight grip getting more and more scared because of his crazy behaviour.

"You're one of my rivals now Kim Taheyung and even if you try to snatch my y/n from me then remember. I won't spare your life either.", he said in a warning tone and took predatory steps towards us.

"Y/n go sit in the car.", taehyung said in a stern tone.

"But..... ",

"I said sit in the car!", he visibly shouted this time.

I hesitantly took my steps back to his car. My eyes were still on them as I was worried about what jungkook will do with taehyung.

I went inside the car and closed my eyes in fear. There were still tears dripping down my eyes. I don't know what made things go like this but I hope;

I hope nothing goes wrong.

Bang!!!