Episode 17

Jungkook's pov :

Massaging my temples sitting at the couch of my living room, my thoughs were filled with just one person. Y/n.

I asked the manager of the store about her whereabouts but she said that she didn't knew anything.

Still I asked one of my men to follow her.

Her neighbors, her manager and nobody else knew about her.

That boy whom she met at the park is still a mystery. It felt like he was one of the waiters working at the cafe but the manager said that the boy never worked at the cafe. Why would she lie anyways?

I don't want to think like this but what if she run with that guy? She can't trust him. Can she? What if that guy does something bad to her....

But am I in the position to say anything when I was the one to take her most advantage.

I leaned more back at the couch, closing my eyes.

Sound of footsteps made me stir up. Opening my eyes, I looked at the person in front of me.

"C-Coffee.", Emma said placing the cup on the table.

She was about to leave but stopped hearing my voice.

"I transferred some good amount of money in your bank account, so you don't need to come to work again. The amount of money is enough for you to live your whole life in luxury but still if you want more, you can ask me for it.", I said in a stern voice.

She turned around and looked at me in disbelief.

"This is the worth of taking my virginity?", she asked.

"Your virginity was worth nothing to me. You were the one to enter my room even after knowing that I'm completely drunk. Yet still considering it to be my fault I'm trying to compensate you a bit.", I said monotonously.

"You think it was my fault? Fine. I don't need your money. I'll work here and earn as I always did. Just let me do my job here and I won't ask you for anything else.", she said with tear filled eyes.

It's true that I don't want to see her as she only adds to my anxiety but I can't say much for now as my guilt is killing me inside.

"Fine. But don't show me your face ever.", I said and she instantly nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At y/n's house:

Third person's pov:

Y/n was walking towards her parent's room to meet her father while on the other hand her parents were waiting for her to start their act.

Hearing her footsteps, her father immediately gestured his wife to start the act.

"What are we gonna do now!", Ms. Cha said wailing out loud.

"There's nothing we can do about it.", Mr. Cha said sighing dramatically.

Y/n, who was about to knock the door halted at her actions, listening to their words.

"Only if y/n could actually marry Jimin then the Park's would actually be of a lot of help...."

"What are you saying dear! Y/n don't want to marry Jimin and I will never force her about anything. I can't lose her again.", Mr cha said in a low tone with a loud sigh.

Y/n listened to their each and every word. Not getting inside the room, instead she made her way back to her room.

What shall I do now!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Kim enterprise :

Taehyung's pov:

"Did you collect the information, I asked you for?", I asked Mr Jung who was standing in front of me holding a file of information.

"I did as you said sir. I collected the information about all the guys which were that day in the parking lot. But there's one person missing.", he said hesitantly biting his lips.

"Why?", I asked with a raised brow.

"He.... He got murdered.", he said in a nervous tone.

Murdered?

"Sir I think that P-Park Jimin murdered him. I tried to find about his whereabouts but he was nowhere to be found. Even the dead body is not there.", he said with fear filled eyes.

I nodded my head in understanding.

So that Jimin can even murder someone. He's a very dangerous guy it means. I cannot let my y/n be with a person like him.

"Collect the evidences related to the murder and keep all those guys in your redar. We may need them to witness in front of y/n.", I said and he nodded.

Now you're gonna be in a problem Park Jimin. Now y/n will only love me as you'll be out of the picture. After this the only one left is that jungkook. And I know what to do with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's pov:

I went to her house and entered inside. In front of me were y/n's parents sitting on the couch. The environment seemed to be somewhat tensed.

Her father gestured me to take a seat and I silently sit with them, puzzled with the intense environment.

Just then, I saw y/n coming downstairs. Her eyes fell on mine as she walked towards us.

"It's nice that you're also here Jimin.", she said sitting on the front couch.

"I have something important to say and I hope you people will understand me.", she said and we all looked at her uncertain.

I hope she didn't find out anything or things are gonna go the hard way.

"I came back to the house because I regretted my past decisions. I regretted giving pain to you all and I regretted trusting an outsider over you people, and I don't want to repeat these mistakes ever again. So now I have decided to undo my past mistakes by doing what should've been done long ago.", she said and we all looked at her curiously.

"I....... I want to marry Jimin."