Episode 5

The next day :

Jungkook's pov:

I couldn't sleep the whole last night thinking about her.

I never thought of meeting her this way.

Why was she working as a waitress? Is a question wandering in my mind.

She was the only daughter of her parents.

The property I got from her was nothing in front of what her parents own.

Did they not forgive her? Then how did she survived?

As I remember, the luxuries she used to have, needs millions of dollars to afford.

Does she live in poverty by any chance?

I don't know a thing but shall I actually be thinking about all of this.

After what happened if her parents really cared about her, they would've accepted her. It's her own fate to get selfish parents like that.

But they were not the only one to be selfish with her.

Wasn't I the one who did her the most amount of damage?

No! I can't let my thoughts stray me.

It's her fate and she has to be the one. I can do nothing and I need to do nothing.

Well, there's one thing for sure for now, that the girl named Lisa won't see me again after how I behaved with her. I don't care though, she was definitely boring.

Y/n is a thousand times more entertaining then her and she is nothing in comparision to her looks too.

Now I need to find somebody like y/n or someone better than her. I can't live with a gold digger or a business freak.

At Taehyung's place:

Taehyung's pov:

I looked at the mirror for the last time and went to the door to open it.

Just as I opened the door I saw y/n in front of me.

"Hey! ", she said and entered the house.

"Hi! ", I said and smiled at her.

She made her way to the kitchen and put some vegetables on the counter.

I went to her and stood besides her, helping her taking out all the vegetables.

"I am doing it for you for now but for how long can I possibly do it? You need to get a girl buddy.", she said and turned back at me.

I licked my lips and looked away for a while.

Taking a deep breath I looked at her again.

Is it the right time? No! I should make things special. This setting is not the way I want to do it.

"You know I don't have any female friends except for you. So technically you are my girl, my one and only girl. So it's better if you keep cooking for me. And even if I get another girl I am not sure if she would cook as good as you.", I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"You and your buttering.", she said and shook her head.

I chuckled and went to sit on the kitchen table.

"Shall I cut the vegetables then?", I said and she nodded.

We spent the whole afternoon cooking as it's the weekend.

Getting tired, we both went to the couch in the living room and threw ourselves on it.

"I am with you for the last one year. What did you used to do before that?", she asked closing her eyes laying on the couch.

"I never needed to do anything.", words unconsciously slipped out of my mouth.

"Huh, like you had thousand of servants doing your chores. I guess I am your one and only servant.", she said and I laughed.

"It must be Jisoo doing your works earlier. You know at first when I met you two, I thought you were dating. Well, I guess you should give it a try. She is really nice.", she said and looked at me.

I bite my lips hearing her words. She want me to date Jisoo? Is she really this clueless?

"Miss y/n, you don't know but Jisoo is dating a guy. She didn't tell me who it is but she is in a relationship with him for the past two years. He is a business man and a busy guy. And even if she was single I wouldn't have approached her. She is not my type.", I said firmly and she looked confused.

"She never told me but if it's like this then I am happy for her. But why did you said she is not your type? She is kind and caring, pretty and wealthy too. What else do you want in a girl?", she said with an eyebrow raised.

"Well she is indeed a nice girl but as I said before, she is not my type. And if you really want to know what type of girl would I like then I should tell you, I would like a girl just like yo....", I couldn't complete my words as I heard my mobile phone ring. Bad timing.

I excused myself and went to pick up my phone from my room.

I looked at the caller ID and an expression of annoyance was visible on my face.

On the call:

Taehyung :Why did you call?

???: I wanted to know if you are okay or not. Taehyung you should stop this nonsense and come back home.

Taehyung :Why do you suddenly care about me Hyung? You were not even helping me back then when I said that I couldn't marry that girl. Instead you sided by dad and asked me to obey him. Then why are you all so worried about me and asking me to come back, when you were the one who threw me out in the first place?

???: Taehyung dad keeps worrying about you. It's been more than an year that you're out somewhere living on your own. You know that he did it only to increase the pressure on you to obey his order. But now he is regretting it all.

Taehyung : Why am I suppose to care now, when he himself never cared for me. Hyung if I can live for one year alone, then I can live for a lifetime. And please, stop trying to contact me. I am happy in my life, so let me be.

???: Taehyung.....

__________________

The person next to him couldn't complete his sentence as he already disconnected the call.

I am more than happy without you people and I cannot live that robotic life anymore. I thought rubbing my temple.

Now I want to live a real life, a life with y/n.